+15412482968

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+15412482968

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +15412482968
Email: offficemoney777@yahoo.es
Scam Type: Lottery Scam

Reply-to: offficemoney777@yahoo.es
BMW LOTTERY DEPARTMENT , 2015
501 5TH AVENUE # B, NEW YORK, NY 10017,
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Dear Winner,

This is to inform you that you have been selected for a prize of a brand New 2014 Model BMW 7 Series Car and a Check of $500,000.00 United States Dollars from international programs held on the 2nd section 2015 in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. The selection process was carried out through random selection in our computerized email selection system (ESS) from a database of over 250,000 email addresses drawn from all the continents of the world which you were selected. The BMW Lottery is approved by the British Gaming Board and also Licensed by the International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR).To begin the processing of your prize you are to contact our fiduciary claims department for more information as regards procedures to claim your prize,

Name: Jacob Herbert
Direct Phone: +15412482968

Contact him by providing him with your secret pin code Number BMW: 79912010734/15. You are also advised to provide him with the under listed information as soon as possible:

1. Name in full.
2. Address.
3. Nationality.
4. Age.
5. Occupation.
6. Phone/Fax
7. Present Country. 8. Email address.
9. pin code Number BMW:BMW7991201734/15

Note: It's your responsibility as a winner to facilitate the delivery of your grand price/winning to your destination. After the provision of the required listed information stated above then shall the fiduciary agent avail you with the details on how you get your winning car and check deliver to your door step.

MR.JACOB HERBERT
THE DIRECTOR PROMOTIONS
BMW LOTTERY DEPARTMENT
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +15412482968

Post by NumberLover »

Email: officeoftransfer200@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: officeoftransfer200@gmail.com
The Consignment Beneficiary,

I am Mr. Ronald Smith, from the Office of Inspection Unit/United Nations Agency in Charlotte/Douglas International Airport North Carolina USA. During my recent routine check at the Airport Storage/vault on withheld packages, I discovered an abandoned shipment that belongs to you from a Diplomat from Africa, when scanned it in our airport scanning machine it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in two Metal Trunk Boxes weighing approximately 25kg each and some people are coming after this consignment to clam it in your name as your representatives.

The consignment was abandoned because the Contents was not properly declared by the consignee as ?MONEY? rather it was declared as personal effect to avoid interrogation and also the inability of the diplomat to pay for the Consignment Irrevocable Airport Release Permit Sum of $98, when we scanned the consignment and discovered large sum of Million of US Dollars we withheld the consignment and requested for Consignment Irrevocable Airport Release Permit from the country of origin Benin Republic, the diplomat could not wait and he returned back to where he came from and we refused to return back the consignment where it came from since we have already received it here in USA.

On my assumption, each of the boxes will contain more than US$5 Million to US$5.4 Million each and the consignment is still left in our Storage House here at the Charlotte/Douglas International Airport North Carolina USA till date. The details of the consignment including your name, your email address and the official document from the United Nations office in Geneva are tagged on the Metal Trunk boxes in your favor. However, to enable me confirm if you are the actual recipient of this consignment, I will advise you to provide your current Phone Number and Full Address, to enable me cross check if it corresponds with the address on the official documents including the Name of the nearest Airport around your city.

Please note that this consignment is supposed to have been returned to the United States Treasury Department as unclaimed delivery due to the delays in concluding the clearance processes and the unpaid sum of $98 to the Consignment country of origin Benin for Irrevocable Airport Release Permit which can not be weaved or ignore by US Government hence, you must pay the $98 to Benin to enable them grant us Consignment Irrevocable Airport Release Permit to release your abandone consignment and deliver it to you without any further charges. The US Government is expecting you to pay the above charge to the Origin Country Benin Republic as soon as you receive this mail today so that your consignment will not be confiscated and put into US Treasurer Account as an unclaimed consignment.

So in order words, I will advise you to send the required details to me for quick processing and response. Once I receive your information including the receipt of the payment Sum of $98 for the Consignment Irrevocable Airport Release Permit Charges, I can get everything concluded within 3-6 hours upon your acceptance and proceed to your address for delivery.

Note that you are expected to pay the only $98 to the Origin Country Benin Republic for the Consignment Irrevocable Airport Release Permit Charges and you are to pay it to below information through Money Gram or Western Union only once you receive this mail:

Reciever Name: Frank Obi,
City: Cotonou
Code: 229
Question: God
Answer: Saves
Amount: $98.00
MTCN;?

Send the above required amount to the above stated information for the obtaining of your Consignment Irrevocable Airport Release Permit and forward the payment information as as you make the payment and you can come over to our airport Address: 5501 R C Josh Birmingham Pkwy, Charlotte, NC 28208, United States, to pick up your consignment by yourself or we can deliver it to your designated delivering address pending on your choice.

Below is my direct telephone number but I am a Busy Man so if you are unable to reach me know that I am on inspection just email me or give me SMS Txt massage and i will respond when i am free ok

Mr.Ronald Smith
Tel (+15412482968)
Office of Inspection Unit
Charlotte/Douglas International Airport 5501 R C Josh Birmingham Pkwy,
Charlotte, NC 28208, United States
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +15412482968

Post by NumberLover »

Email: bmwpromo052@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: bmwpromo052@gmail.com
BMW LOTTERY DEPARTMENT , 2015
501 5TH AVENUE # B, NEW YORK, NY 10017,
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Hello Dear Winner,

This is to inform you that you have been selected for a prize of a brand New 2017 Model BMW 7 Series Car and a Check of $500,000.00 United States Dollars from international programs held on the 2nd section 2017 in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. The selection process was carried out through random selection in our computerized email selection system (ESS) from a database of over 250,000 email addresses drawn from all the continents of the world which you were selected. The BMW Lottery is approved by the British Gaming Board and also Licensed by the International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR).To begin the processing of your prize you are to contact our fiduciary claims department for more information as regards procedures to claim your prize,

Name: Jacob Herbert
Direct Phone: +15412482968

Contact him by providing him with your secret pin code Number BMW:79912010734/15. You are also advised to provide him with the under listed information as soon as possible:

1. Name in full.
2. Address.
3. Nationality.
4. Age.
5. Occupation.
6. Phone/Fax
7. Present Country. 8. Email address.
9. pin code Number BMW:BMW7991201734/15

Note: It's your responsibility as a winner to facilitate the delivery of your grand price/winning to your destination. After the provision of the required listed information stated above then shall the fiduciary agent avail you with the details on how you get your winning car and check deliver to your door step.

MR.JACOB HERBERT
THE DIRECTOR PROMOTIONS
BMW LOTTERY DEPARTMENT
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA