+233505709364

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
mariko

+233505709364

Post by mariko »

Phone +233505709364
Scammer Name Fredrick Wood Miller
Email fredrick_miller@rocketmail.com
Type of scam: Military Romance Scam (Military Box)

Claims as US army officer, 60 years old, currently in Afghanistan for Peace Keeping mission, and found gold bars in the war zone, asks victim to receive the precious gold bars from their diplomat.
Hobbies: Tennis, movies, cooking

Bank account
Bank Name: The Agricultural Bank of China
Guangdong, Baiyun Sub-Branch. China
Account Number: 622848 0086810834670
Swift Code: ABOCCNBJ190
Account Name: Gbaho Jean Jacques
Hi my love ( ),
I have been trying to reach you since but to no avail on skype. The red cross people who supplies us with medical needs have arrived here. I met a diplomat who came also with the group and he said he would be leaving for United States and will then deliver the gold to you as soon as you tell him your address. My angel, when the gold reaches the diplomat will contact your email address. You have nothing to worry about my love as it is safe. You know i am an officer of the United States Army. I swore an oath that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; I daily place my life in harms way in compliance with this oath and in all clearness of conscience and in obedience to the Will of God and the constitution of the United States of America. Therefore i will not do anything illegal or against the law. Before we went for the operation, we were promised by our commanding officer that we would only go as volunteers because the danger was great. However as a reward, we would gain a portion of any valuable we obtain in the course of the operation. This is what we got and therefore it is neither secret nor illegal. However, not all our colleagues are men of good conscience. Some will try to steal from others and because of this, I will like to move the gold out to you. Never imagine, my love, that I will be party to anything illegal. It is against the oath I have sworn before God and before my fellow citizens of the United States of America.
I know now that what we have is so very true because I can see myself in you.
Plenty of love,
Fredrick