+601137421858

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+601137421858

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +601137421858 & +601123414581
Email: bnkmalaysia.negara1918@outlook.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: bnkmalaysia.negara1918@outlook.com
DATO LI MING ONG
DIRECTOR FUNDS DECLARATION BOARD
BANK NEGARA (CBM).
DIRECT LINE:+60 1137 421 858
CBM 2016.

Swift Code: BPH KPL PK,
A/C#: 32960612449g8
BANK NEGARA MALAYSIA.
Our Ref: CBM/IRD/CBX/021/2016
EMAIL: bnkmalaysia.negara1918@outlook.com
OFFICE TEL: +60 11234 14581

IMMEDIATE PAYMENT REF: CBM/IRD/CBX/021/2016

PAYMENT NOTIFICATION FROM BANK NEGARA

Attn: Fund Beneficiary

Our Ref: FGM /SNT/STB

This is a mail from the desk of the Director Funds Declaration Manager, Bank Negara Malaysia in person of Dato Li Ming Ong. We use this opportunity to apologies for the delay of your payment and all the inconveniences and inflict that we might have indulge you through.

However, we were having some minor problems with our payment system, which is inexplicable and have held us stranded and indolent, not having the aspiration to devote our 100% assiduity in accrediting foreign contract Payments.We apologize once again from the records of outstanding contractors due for Payment with the federal government of Malaysia, your name was discovered as next on the list of the outstanding contractors who have not yet received their payments and as the Funds Declaration Manager of Bank Negara Malaysia, I Dato Li Ming Ong will do everything humanly possible to make sure these transaction is concluded in good faith .

I wish to inform you now that your fund is in square peg is now and can be voguish, your payment is being processed and will be released to you as soon as you respond to this letter. Also note that from my record in my file your outstanding contract payment is US$12,500,000.00 (Twelve Million five hundred thousand United States dollars).

Kindly re -confirm to me the followings:

1) Your full name and address
2) Phone, fax and mobile #.
3) Company name, position and address (If any) :
4) Profession, age and marital status.

As soon as this information is received, your payment will be wired to your nominated bank account directly from our onshore bank of settlement or via Diplomatic Delivery of your fund in Legal Diplomatic Consignment Box to your valid home address . As soon as you receive this letter for further release and declaration of your fund, you are mandated to email me information for further fund release processing Email: bnkmalaysia.negara1918@outlook.com

You can also call me on my direct number Direct line :+60 11234 14581

Yours Sincerely,

DATO LI MING ONG
DIRECTOR FUNDS DECLARATION BOARD
BANK NEGARA MALAYSIA.
Email: bnkmalaysia.negara1918@outlook.com
Direct line :+60 11234 14581
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.