+22664424661

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
Red Dragon

+22664424661

Post by Red Dragon »

Reply-To: adrien kone - dr_rhamabenson@hotmail.com
Hi friend I am a banker. I want to transfer an abandoned USD5.5Million to your BANK account. 40/percent will be your share. No risk involved. Contact me for more details my No +22664424661 feel free to contact me through this email below this mouhamedhassan123@gmail.com your full name and your phone number only.
Thanks
From Dr Mouhamed Hassan
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +22664424661

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22664424661
Email: drrhamahamed123@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: drrama1976@ono.com
Dear how are you,

First I got your contact from yahoo Terrors search, when am searching for a foreigner, please I don?t now if you can keep secret? A word of your own as a human-being? Well I have a deal worth 5.5m$ from the dormant account in the bank where I am working. However the fund belong to one Mr J. korovo he die in years ago along with his family by plan crash, if you can keep secret, I will give you more details and the nest thing to do, No risk involve, hence I work in the same bank, Contact me back with this alternative only if you are interested and need more details drrhamahamed123@gmail.com

Your Full Name,
Phone No?.,
Receiver Country..,
Occupation..,

Phone No
+226 64424661

I will take care of all the expenses. Not you.

Thanks

once again

From Dr Rhama
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.