+233274393228

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+233274393228

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +233274393228
Email: donkorcommunitygoldminersltd12@gmail.com
Scam Type: Gold Scam

Reply-to: donkorcommunitygoldminersltd12@gmail.com
Attn,Gold Buyer,

I write to offer you this full corporate offer, (AU Gold Dust ) for sale.

I am contacting you on behalf of my community which comprises of mainly local Gold miners, i am representing them and as well looking for a prospective buyer for the bulk of Gold mined locally in our Community. I declare my interest and willingness to open discussion in respect of this at your earliest convenience,

We have in our possession the under listed items.

FULL CORPORATE OFFER FOR A.U GOLD DUST.

PRODUCT........................A.U GOLD DUST.
QUANTITY.........................984kg (Kilo grams)
QUALITY..............................22+ Carats.
PURITY ..............................96.6% purity
PRICE.........................USD29,500.

Primarily, I intend to reach you or find out from you if you have a buyer either small or big buyer whom we as a community can work with as our agents in other sub-regions. As soon as you notify me by return mail of your interest and readiness to buy our gold products and partner with us as agent, we shall open an agreement with you, with regards to Shipment, Terms of Payment and other related conditions attached to this offer.

Best option is to come down here in Ghana to see our products and possibly sign a deal with us.All the documents will be provided both for exportation and Analyst from the laboratory, as soon as we agreed.

Best regards.

Mr Jeremy Albert,
For the Community,
+233274393228.
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +233274393228

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +233274393228
Email: ericghanem2012@outlook.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: ericghanem2012@outlook.com
Attn; XXX ,

I am happy to inform you that we, as a local and medium scale miners we are therefore looking out for any interested Foreign Buyers to partner with us, in order to enable us to upgrade our mining products also to meet up with our target in any part of the World.

Our mining land conception have the capacity to produce between 150 and 180 kilograms of Alluvial Gold Dust in every month, and we presently have 250 Kilograms in stock , 22.8 carats,94.9% purity ready for sale to interested buyers, our selling price is the sum of $41,200USD PER 1KG.

BELOW IS OUR SELLING PROCEDURE FOR YOUR PERUSAL.

1.Buyers or Representative is required to come down here in Accra Ghana, in order for us to confirm his interest with the purity of our product.

2.Gold would be tested by the buyer in Accra at any Government or private refinery of buyer choice, to confirm the purity of Alluvial Gold Dust.

3.After the test,when the buyer is convince with the purity of the product,then buyer will be responsible to process and facilitate the procure export tax and documentation for shipment to buyer destination.

4.Seller would appoint 2 people to accompany the Gold to buyer's refinery for balance payment, after essay of the Gold at the buyer refinery.

IF OUR PROCEDURE IS WORKABLE BY YOU, KINDLY LET US KNOW, TO ENABLE US PROCEED TO PROVIDE OUR F.C.O: FULL CORPORATE OFFER,

THANK YOU.

Regards,

Mr Eric Ghanam.
Sales Manager.
Tel; +233274393228.
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.