+12026888556

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+12026888556

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +12026888556
Email: hon.jehcharlesjohnson@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: Hon.jehcharlesjohnson@gmail.com
ADDRESS: 3801 NEBRASKA AVE NW, WASHINGTON DC,20016, UNITED STATES

Text Jeh SMS Only (202) 688_8556 OR Email me at ( Hon.jehcharlesjohnson@gmail.com )

I am Mr. Jeh Charles Johnson Secretary of homeland security department.we know that you have not received Your fund from Africa! we have finally cash your $4.5million abandoned long-lost cheque confirming to be your won compensation funds,we cash the monies and we decided to boxed the money to avoid expiry of the cheque because it has stayed long in our custody searching for your contact to reach you,after our investigation we discovered that the money is not an illegal payment. so kindly reconfirm your address,

Full name...............
Full address.........
Current Phone number..........
Your occupation..........
Your age/marital status......
Your nearest Airport........

A copy of Your ID...... so that your box money will deliver to you as soon as possible. Also remember that you are going to send the WEIGHT FEE of your consignment box instructed by the country origin of your FUND which will cost you $250 ONLY. You are advised to call MR. David Brown at :+229 98714951 the director of overseas payment of the presidency office who is in charge to give instruction approval in releasing the boxed-money consignment to me for on-wards delivering it to you once you make the payment,or reach me with my confidential email id ( Hon.jehcharlesjohnson@gmail.com )

Get back to us ASAP.

Thanks and God bless you!

SINCERELY YOURS,

JEH CHARLES JOHNSON
SECRETARY OF THE DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY.
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.