+12138028906

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+12138028906

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +12138028906
Email: smith.dean@nycmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: smith.dean@nycmail.com
Our Code: GNC/3480/02/10
Attention: Beneficiary Client

TOP SECRET

I do not know if you have asked yourself why each time the release of this $5.5million USD inheritance is approved, all of a sudden, the payment will be stopped or one problem or the other will come up. If you have not asked this question or you do not know, this is an opportunity for me to tell you. I have finally uncovered the reason why you have not received this payment.

You are not the legal beneficiary, you were asked to stand as the beneficiary and provide a foreign account to receive the fund and afterwards the gains will be shared between you and your colleague that introduced you in the deal. I know the source of the funds, although I am the only person privileged to know this information and it is a fact. Why I’m making this clear to you is that I know you’re still making efforts spending money in order to conclude this financial deal.

Now re-assure me that you will be willing to offer me the 30% of the fund. If you are ready to conclude this deal with me, you can contact me immediately on this telephone number or private email address so we can have chat over this issue once and for all and we can move forward to conclude the transfer of this $5.5million USD to your bank account. But if the reverse is the case, do not bother yourself to reach me.

Regards,

Special Agent Dean Smith
+1 (213) 802-8906
FBI California Division
11000 Wilshire Boulevard
Suite 1700 Los Angeles, CA 90024
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.