+221766605744

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+221766605744

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +221766605744 & +2217774769511
Email: department-uba@diplomats.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

My dearest one,
I am here to let you know that i have traveled out of the country,and also want to inform you that your(draft cheque of 160, 000.00 Pounds )has been deposited at ATM VISA CARD OFFICE DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY of United bank for Africa Senegal head quarters since you can not be able to finish the process of getting the parcel from the Reverend.

I was contacted by the Reverend whom i left your cheque with and he told me that the bank has confirmed that the cheque was about to expire in the next one month as you have not been able to claim it,

I have finish my discussion with the reverend and he assured me that the UBA Bank are ready issued you an ATM Visa Card through their Visa card payment center for you to be making withdrawals of your funds in your country or in any ATM Machine World wide.

You are advised to confirm your personal information's to the UBA Bank to enable them commence with the issuing of the Visa Card to you without any delay and do not hesitate to contact the ATM CARD OFFICE

DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY OF UBA BANK to issue the ATM Visa Card with daily limit of 5,000 dollars so to avoid delaying your fund you should contact the ATM CARD OFFICER to issue you the Card fast or the fund will been diverting to the Government account.Kindly send the below information's to the UBA Bank without delay.

Full Names:........
Address:......
Sex:...........
Age...........
Marital status:.....
Occupation...........
Direct Phone number:.....
Resident City:.........
Resident State:.......
E-mail Address:

However, kindly contact the below person who is in position to issue and release your visa card to you.

ATM CARD OFFICE DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
Directorate of International Payment
Chief secretary Remittance Officer,
Contact Person : Dr.Paul Harrison

In Respect of the United bank for Africa.
Director Visa Card payment Department

CONTACT INFORMATION.

UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA UBA SENEGAL
ROUTE DES ALMADIE ZONE 12 LOT D
HEAD OFFICE ADDRESS UBA HOUSE
DAKAR SENEGAL
TEL :+221 766605744
FAX :2217774769511
Email: department-uba@diplomats.com

Always keep me inform so that I will know when you receive your ATM VISA CARD .

May God almighty guide and protect you and your family.

Miss Bella
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.