+22998535189

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22998535189

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22998535189
Email: ups0181@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: ups0181@gmail.com
Dear Friend:

I have Paid the fee for your ATM MASTER CARD and deposited it with UNITED POSTAL SERVICE for immediate delivery. So All the necessary arrangement of delivering the ATM MASTER CARD worth sum of $2.500,000.00 was made with UNITED POSTAL SERVICE COMPANY BENIN REPUBLIC (UPS). What you need is to contact them with your home and office address etc to ensure the delivery take off either today or tomorrow.

Here is their contact information:

ATTN: DR GODWIN NWAKAS
TEl: +229 9853 5189
E-MAIL: ( ups0181@gmail.com )

Please Send them your contacts information to able them locate you immediately they arrived in your country with your ATM MASTER CARD . This is what they need from you.

1.YOUR FULL NAME.
2.YOUR HOME ADDRESS.
3.YOUR COUNTRY.
4.YOUR CURRENT HOME TELEPHONE NUMBER.
5.YOUR CURRENT TELEPHONE.

Try to contact them as soon as possible to avoid mistake on the delivery. I gave them your delivering address but you have to reconfirm it to them again to avoid any mistake on the delivering. Your ATM-PINCODE will be given to you upon your response that you have received the ATM CARD and I will not give you the PINCODE through Internet due to there are many hacker in the world.

Contact UNITED POSTAL SERVICE today but don't let them know that the Envelope contents is ATM MASTER CARD. Thanks and God bless you and your family.

Best Regards

Mr Adam Mike
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.