+2347088141394

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+2347088141394

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +2347088141394
Email: ibej221@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your message.

The principal buyer is the UPPER BENUE RIVER BASIN DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY (U.B.R.B.D.A).

UPPER BENUE RIVER BASIN DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY (U.B.R.B.D.A) is a body established by the Federal Government of Nigeria which is charged with the responsibility of developing the northern States. Your Company is not the only company bidding for this project, some companies have send in there offer to the tender board committee waiting for approval from the tender board but the Chairman is the person who as me to look for a good company who will handle this project.

He assured me he will use his position as the Chairman and give any company I bring this project because he want to help me through this project only if you will follow his instruction.

I have  told him about your company, he is interested  to work with your company ,he said   you should prepare your  proforma invoice of total quantities you will supply immediately with below contact details of the Organization

Tender Board Committee
Attn: Engr. Clifford Odia (Chairman)
UPPER BENUE RIVER BASIN DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY (U.B.R.B.D.A)
Add: MBAMBA-FUFORE ROAD, P.M. B, 2086, YOLA, ADAMAWA STATE NIGERIA.

Remember to  add my  2%  commission, when sending the  proforma invoice

Waiting to hear from you.Call me on this number+2347088141394 is very important we talk.

Regards,

James Ibe
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.