+22968520166

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22968520166

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22968520166
Email: westernuniodepartmentoffice@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: westernuniodepartmentoffice@gmail.com
Attention:Beneficiary,

I'm writing to inform you that Ministry of Finance Benin approve and instructed me to deposit your unclaimed fund worth of $5.5 Million us Dollars with WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER cash payment, your file number is #KGU/8020182590, at the owner of this email address only. all the arrangement has been concluded that you will receive your fund through western union money transfer and the amount you will be receiving is $5,000.00us dollars twice daily till you receive the total fund completely and the only fees you are require to pay is their transfer fee of $120us dollars only.

Contact Western Union Office with the information below;
Location Address; Plot 1261, Adeola Hopewell Street CO/B/REP,
Contact Person: Mr. Onyii Best
Telephone Number: +22968520166
Email Address: (westernuniodepartmentoffice@gmail.com)

They will get your file renew before sending the MTCN NUMBER of your each payment to you to ensure willingness to receive your fund. Western union money transfer Manager Mr. Onyii Best will be sending the Mtcn daily to you until you receive the $5.5million us dollars and Remember you have to pay the required western union transfer fees of $120us dollars in every each payment you received until you withdraw the payment completed.

Now fill the information bellow and forward it to Mr. Onyii Best email address (westernuniodepartmentoffice@gmail.com) and he will direct you where to send their transfer fees of $120us dollars, so make sure that your file information below correctly.

Fill below info for the renewing of your file.
(1) FULL NAME .................
(2) ADDRESS ....................
(3) COUNTRY ...................
(4) PRIVATE TEL ................
(5) PRIVATE FAX ...............
(6) YOUR FILE NO.... KGU/8020182590
(7) YOUR MARITAL STATUS/AGE..........
(8) YOUR OCCUPATION................

BEST REGARDS,

Mrs.Sandra Williams.
WESTERNUNION MONEYTRANSER BENIN.
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +22968520166

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22968520166
Email: onlinemoneygrampaymentoffice9@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: onlinemoneygrampaymentoffice9@gmail.com
MONEY GRAM TRANSFER.
WEST AFRICA ZONAL OFFICE.
TELEPHONE: +229 68520166
DATE: 19/08/2016.
E-mail: onlinemoneygrampaymentoffice9@gmail.com

I am here by apologizing for the delayed of your USD$5,500,000.00 five Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars because I traveled out of country since and have been in Paris-France all this while I just came back 2 days ago.

However I asked Mr. Lawrence Obadigbo about your funds and he told me that you did not get the fund till this date. I asked him why and he explained to me that you couldn't be able to pay the required fee needed to start releasing your payments. I ask him why they requested such huge amount from you instead of USD$58 I instructed him before I traveled.

Right now the only amount you have to send is only USD$58 for the activation of your Money Gram VAT File paper to entitle you receiving your daily payments till done.

The USD$58 should be sending to below view Money Gram Transfer: -

Receivers Name: RALPH EMEKEAM
Receivers Country: BENIN
Address: 1BP Avenue City: Cotonou
Amount: USD$58
Reference Number:
Senders name:

Be advice that after this very USD$58, therefore will be none payment from you again than your daily confirming payment of USD$5000 till the whole USD$5,500,000.00 is completed. My word and order to the MONEY GRAM Manager Director is that you should pay only bet USD$58 no more no less. Therefore if anybody asks you for any additional payment after you paying USD$58 kindly report to me because the person has cross line of my orders.

Please I m real sorry for the inconveniences this delayed might cause to you.

Yours faithfully,

MR. MORRIS WILLIAMS.
OR CALL ON PHONE +229 68520166
E-mail: onlinemoneygrampaymentoffice9@gmail.com
MONEY GRAM OFFICE
Bringing you closer
Welcome to Money Gram Consumers have looked to Money Gram to help them stay connected to loved ones around the world for more than 150 years. We are a global leader in money transfer services, offering the ability to send money to more than 245,000. Money Gram Agent locu
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.