+17245665537

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+17245665537

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +17245665537
Email: wlroylfry@outlook.com
Scam Type: Online Selling Scam

Hi, I just completed the transfer of the total amount including charges as requested by PayPal, you would have received confirmation from PayPal.. I made an additional payment of 3,016.dkk for the shipping agent pick up fee and you`re request to send the extra amount to the shipping company headquarters through Money Gram at your Bank, Post Office or you can easily do it online at ( www.moneygram.dk ) using your card and then send the Money Gram transfer information to PayPal for verification, so the transaction can be finalized...

Here is the info you need to send the fee to the shipping Agent...

Name:- Carl Mannone
State:- Florida
City:- Clear Water
Zip Code:- 33759

I have attach a copy of my ID in-case you need more information..I will advice you to check your inbox or spam/junk folder for the PayPal confirmation email in one of these folders. The Agent will contact you to arrange pickup date and the Agent will wrap it when they arrived for pickup.

It's nice doing business with you.

i expect your reply soon :)

Regard,
Wolfe Loy Larry
+17245665537
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.