+919412882393

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
ScamNumbers
Site Admin

+919412882393

Post by ScamNumbers »

Other Emails: Seema tyagi - seematechseobiz@gmail.com & Umesh Shakya - tsbumesh@gmail.com
Tel. Nos.: +918979570505 & +919412882393
Scam Type: Spammer
Hi,

I am Julia, Online Marketing Manager; representing a SEO Company.

I would like to discuss a business opportunity with you, we focus on Search Engine Optimization and also offer the following services:

ü SEO
ü PPC (Pay per Click).
ü SMO( Face book Marketing, Twitter Marketing, LinkedIn Marketing, YouTube Marketing, My Space Marketing, etc).
ü Google Penalty Removal.
ü Google Map SEO and Video SEO.
ü Content Writing and Marketing.

Our SEO services and media technologies are targeted towards to improve the ‘fundability’ of your companies ‘products & services and increase your sales.

Our primary focus is to help generate leads and sales for our clients through online marketing and increased organic rankings. If customers enter search terms related to your products & services, you want to make sure you are listed. You will get new customers and generate new interest from existing ones.

Please let me know if you would be interested in any of our services and also discussing key finding and analysis report about your site.

We look forward to Working with you.

Best Regards,

Julia

Online Marketing Manager.
A reply asking for more info was forwarded using Seema tyagi - seematechseobiz@gmail.com

CC'd to: seemaseoindiabizz@gmail.com
Hello,

Greetings from TSB!!

Thank you for your interest. My name is Umesh Shakya working as BDM at Tech Seo Biz http://www.techseobiz.comand would be happy to provide you more information about our Seo services.

We are an INDIA based Bespoke Web Applica tion Development Company and serving clients all across the globe. We mainly focus on SEO, SMO, Website Design & Development for both Open Source and Microsoft Technologies Platform.

We can surely bring your website top on Google Search within 3 to 4 months. No any SEO company can offer Guaranteed Result but we offer Guaranteed Result. In Case we fail to show improvement we will refund your money.

You can also try our service for one month if we fail to show improvement you can cancel our service or if we show improvement then you can continue with us.

Kindly find some sites name those we are doing SEO and got Google Top of the page. Below

the keywords. For your review.

<-- Possibly innocent third party website details removed -->

Our Discounted Rates For You:-

No. of Keywords Cost Per Month Money Back Guarantee

5 $50 Yes
1 to 10 $99 Yes
6 to 15 $150 Yes
16 to 25 $199 Yes

“ANY REPUTED SEO COMPANY CAN’T BEAT OUR PRICES”

If you get a price lowers than me, I will BEAT it or MEET it.

We have many packages for SEO starting from basic search submissions to assured ranking. We have made them according to your plan, budget and website.

For more info about SEO plan and packages please go through: -http://www.techseobiz.com/web-package.aspx

We will be doing the following on page activities for 1st month and off page on per month basis: -

ONPAGE STUFFS

1 Appropriate Meta Tags creation for each and every page.

2 Creation of Proper Directory Structure

3 Keyword Rich URL creation

4 Any folder should not have more than 30 files in it

5 All images to be in a folder called images

6 Page to be named after the top keyword, which is being targeted for that page.

7 Targeted keyword should occur 3-4 times in the body, in alt, one image to be renamed after that keyword, with same keyword in alt tag

8 Keeping the header clean so that keywords can be found as early as possible in the body

9 Use of unique title tag (8-10 words), Meta description (less than 200 characters), Meta keywords (make sure you do include spaces between each keyword) for each page.

10 The only META tags that you MUST have are the "description" and "keyword" tags

11 Use of sitemap is important, and should be linked from each page of the site

12 Use of robots.txt file.

OFFPAGE STUFFS

1. Link Building.
2. Directory/Search Engine Submission (Directory submission may include Paid Directory submission as well like Yahoo Directory etc.)
3. Blog Creation
4. Article Creation/Submission
5. Press Release Creation/Submission
6. Social Bookmarking
I can also let you know the number of submissions we will be doing for the projects:
Directory Submissions - 150
Article Creation - 1
Article Submissions - 1*10
Press Releases Creation - 1
Press Releases Submissions 1*10
Blog Creation - 1
Blog Submissions - 10
Bookmarking - 50
Forums - 10
Yahoo Answers - 15
Profile Link Creation - 15
Twitters - 10
Google map creation - Yes
Web Master Tool Set Up - For Google
Diggs - 10
Delicious - 10
Facebook Share - 10

Please find attached:-

Company Profile
SEO Strategies
SEO Portfolio (client reference)

I would like to offer you the opportunity to AMAZE you with our work and professionalism.

We look forward to have a long term mutually beneficial alliance with you.

Regards

Umesh Shakya
Business Development Manager
Tech Seo Biz
Cell: - +91-8979570505
Skype Id :- sanjaytsb
Whatsapp :- +91-9412882393
You can contact me at admin @ scamnumbers . info
ScamNumbers
Site Admin

Re: +918979570505 & +919412882393

Post by ScamNumbers »

More spam from them

Hello Sir/Mam,

Hope you are doing well !!!

Let me know if you want to go for website designing/Redesigning and web promotion of your website to attract more and more visitors and clients using SEO or SMO.

We are waiting for your kind response

Please add me on Skype or give me your number to discuss more.

My Contact details:

Mob:+91-8979570505

whatsapp:- +91-9412882393
You can contact me at admin @ scamnumbers . info