+19124179039

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+19124179039

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +19124179039
Email: mrsmichelleobama56@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: mrsmichelleobama56@gmail.com
ON BEHALF AND AUTHORIZED RIGHT OF MR. PRESIDENT BARRACK HUSSEIN OBAMA.

I'M MRS.MICHELLE OBAMA AND THE CONTENT OF BELLOW MESSAGE IS SIGNED AND APPROVED BY UNITED BANK OF AMERICA.

moreover, in respect of fact the sum of $10million united dollars was Instructed to transfer on your favor through check draft and I wish to let you know that every necessary things has been done by united nation economic Recovery program ,And you have nothing to be worried about.

Bellow is the required information I need from you so that the delivery of Your check draft will commence immediately

You're Name: _____________
Home address:_____________
Cell phone number:__________
City:______________________
Nationality:_________________
Copy of I-D _________________

We advice you to prohibit any other transaction you are having with an unknown source to avoid regret there after. And we urge you to comply fast with the managerial demands so that you can have your legit check book with immediate effect as instructed from White house(Washington DC)

Noted: You can connect my secretary Mr. David Emeka for an urgent reply on how to receive your check cell phone number +1 (912) 417-9039 Text or SMS only,

Thanks and always be bless

Mrs.Michelle Obama
First Lady
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.