+447452026509

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+447452026509

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +447452026509
Email: johnson.brown555@yahoo.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: johnson.brown555@yahoo.com
Hello

I got your contact, when i was searching for business assistance in your country.

My name is Johnson Brown, i work with Shell petroleum company, London, United kingdom..

I got some money in over invoice of a contract in my department. This $4.5 million USA dollars,

have been moved out to New York, USA ,for save keeping.

Here in united kingdom we oil company workers are not allowed to join business or to open bank account oversea. So i want you to help me to receive and invest this money in good business in your country..

I agree to offer you 25% of the money for your assistance. And i will stop my work and come over to meet you for sharing and investment as soon as you receive the money.More details will be given to you, when i got your reply.

Regards,

Johnson Brown

Phone +447452026509
Telephone number +447452026509 is linked to a fake Facebook account for Johnson Brown - https://www.facebook.com/johnson.brown.3591
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.