+18044951271

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+18044951271

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +18044951271
Email: kbtoilfied.construction@contractor.net
Scam Type: Employment Scam

From: K.B.T OILFIELD SERVICES - kbtoilfied.construction@contractor.net
To XXX

Attn: XXX

We wish to inform you that we have gone through your Profile posted on job network site and it really kinda match the requirements for on going project. I'll be glad to receive your mail showing interest to work for S.D.D.I expansion project in United Kingdom North Sea Offshore base & Gulf of Mexico-America. This our first time recruiting experience expatriate outside America. If your particulars are complete to the listed information needed already mentioned in the last mail if you were mailed. If you did not get any mail you are required to submit the below:

. Your well coordinated CV.
. An Introduction Letter.
. Phone Number
. Photocopy of your Educational Credential.
. Preferred Salary in USD
. Relocating Alone ? If any please mention as we allow 3 Including Primary applicant.
. Expected Salary & Date of Possible Resumption

As soon as we receive this information, we will inform you the next line of action in applying to KBT Oilfield Services. I'll check your eligibility status with the immigration office once the listed documents are received after which we will have a brief interview to discuss contract offer as the workers are urgently needed. Feel free to get in touch with me via Skype or email so we can discuss more about the contract and other necessary matter that will following during the course of you working with me.

Please acknowledge the receipt of this email.

Kind regards,
Thomas Boyle
Director
Phone. + (1) 8 044 95 1271 | E-mail:kbtoilfied.construction@contractor.net
Fax: + (1 ) 8 044 95 1271 | Mob: + (1) 8 044 95 1271
KBT Oilfield Services, Texas
USA |

CONFIDENTIALITY - The information in this e-mail and any attachment is confidential. It is intended only for the named recipient(s). If you are not a named recipient please notify the sender immediately. Do not disclose the contents to another person & do not make a copy.

Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.