+221767519272

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+221767519272

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +221767519272
Emails: favourlife60@yahoo.com & jeremiah32_27@yahoo.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: Favour Baby - favourlife60@yahoo.com
Hello my dear,
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Canada, Presently we have relocated to Canada for investing of the money with him. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts despite that it failed us some how. Now you will need to contact the Rev. father before my final departure in Dakar Senegal, as you know his name is Rev. Jeremiah Philips and his direct email address is ( jeremiah32_27@yahoo.com ) with his contact number on +221-767519272. Ask him to kindly send you a certified bank draft of $200.000.00(TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS) which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter which later failed. because as i can see that your condition is not good over there that you really need help which i know very will without been told that is the season of given you this money to help your self with it

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much and sorry for all the pains this may cause you i know that the Reverend Father have contacted you before now.So feel free and get in touch with Rev Jeremiah Philips and direct him where to send/post you the bank draft.so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which myself and my new partner who is my husband now are having at hand. Remember that I had forwarded this instruction to him on your behalf, therefore establish contacts with him for the delivery of the bank draft to you without delay, please my husband is not aware of these cheque i give to you, i will write you on my own convenience time to know if you have received the cheque and i believed that you will understand me for the safety of my marriage.i thank you once again for all your effort as at that time. Take care and remain Blessed.

Mrs Favour
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.