+22998896529

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22998896529

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22998896529
Email: johnsongary248@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: kuurin@sound.ocn.ne.jp
Greetings, I am Mr.Johnson Gary a banker, i know that this mail will come to you as a surprise as we have never met before, but need not to worry as I am contacting you independently of my investigation and no one is informed of this communication. I need your urgent Cooperation in transferring the sum of $11.3 Million dollars immediately to your private account.The money has been here in our Bank lying dormant for years now without anybody coming for the claim of it.

The fund belong to our deceased Customer Mrs.Joy Lake who perished along with her family since January 31 2001.The Banking laws here does not allow such money to stay more than 15 years,that is the reason why i need your Cooperation in transferring the money to your bank account so that we can use it to secure the future of our both families because i don't want the money to be recalled to the bank treasury as unclaimed fund. By indicating your interest I will send you the full details on how the business will be executed. Please keep this proposal as a top secret and delete if you are not interested,

My contact Email-Johnsongary248@gmail.com
TELE NUMBERS.. +229-98896529

Best Regards,

MR.Johnson Gary.
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.