+263776736312

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+263776736312

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +263776736312
Email: mr.johngould@accountant.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: MrJohnGoulds@breakthru.com
DIRECT TEL: +263 77 673 6312
Email: mr.johngould@accountant.com
Good day! My name is Mr. John Gould, the Chairman Auditor Steward Bank of Zimbabwe (STEWARD BANK) there is an account opened in this bank since 2009 nobody has operated on this account again. After going through some old files in the records, I discovered that it belongs to a politician?s daughter who just passed away recently and if I do not remit this money out urgently it would be forfeited. The owner of this account is late Ms. Zanele Moyo (20) Daughter of Professor Jonathan Moyo a politician who has served in the government of Zimbabwe as Minister of Higher Education since 2015.
http://www.ibtimes.com/daughter-zimbabw ... nt-2145550
He previously served as Minister of Information from 2000 to 2005 and again from 2013 to 2015. No one knows about this account or anything concerning the account has no other beneficiary andthe investigation proves to me as well that she kept the bank account secret to everyone including her family and the amount in the account at the moment is US$7.5 Million Dollars (Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars).

As the money is in United States Dollars I need a foreign partner/account to transfer the money overseas thus I am contacting you. Please kindly indicate and if so contact me on the above phone numbers to enable me inform you on next step to take. I need your full co-operation to make this transaction work because the management is yet to decide on the account; I hope you can be able to handle such an amount in strict confidence because this opportunity will never come again in my life. I need a truthful person in this business relationship because I don?t want to make any mistake. I need your strong assurance and confidentiality. As a white Zimbabwean I am keeping a low profile on this transaction considering what happened to whites during the land and asset grab few years ago.

With my position now in the office I can transfer this money to any reliable foreign account in anywhere in the world, with assurance that this money will be intact pending my physical arrival in your country for sharing. All documents regarding this transaction will be destroyed once I receive confirmation of the money in your account thus leaving no trace to anything. I will apply for annual leave to get visa immediately on confirmation to receive this fund into your designated account with appropriate clearance forms from the Ministries and Foreign Exchange Departments. At the conclusion of this business you will be given 35% of the total amount, 60% will be for me, while 5% will be for expenses that we might incur during the course of this transaction.

Finally, please if you are interested in this transaction, all I want you to do is to send me your Private Mobile Phone and Fax Numbers for Easy Communication including Your Personal Bank Account Details. Please kindly call me on the above private phone numbers and equally sending me an email message to my private email address for security reasons. While I am looking forward to receive your immediate reply by phone or email as soon as you receive this letter. My Email: mr.johngould@accountant.com.

Thanks And God Bless

MR. JOHN GOULD

(Chairman Auditor STEWARD BANK)
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.