+221771596465

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+221771596465

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +221771596465
Email: olghmed@hotmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

I am more than happy to read your reply.
Please my name is miss Olga Ahmed single and never been married, I am 25 years old girl 175 cm. i am from the capital of Sudan in African before i came here in Senegal where i am seeking political asylum due to the crisis that is going on in my country. I am in sufferings and pains here in this camp and i really need to have a man by my side to encourage me and give me good advice in life and help me to come out from this situation. for more information take
a look at this web site (www.aiddarfur.org)

I am from the family of late Engr.Ahmed R Ukec. My late father Engr. Ahmed R Ukec,was the Chairman, Gruv-Melton Oil and Gas Company a private extracting oil firm in Darfur. The brutal
killing of my mother and my father, with my two junior ones took place one early morning by the rebels as a result of the crisis that is going on now in Sudan.I was in my second year in Applied Mathematics department of University of Darfur in Sudan before the
death of my loved Parents

In this camp we are only allowed to go out only on Mondays and Fridays of the weeks. It's just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon. I don't have any brother,sister or relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away because of the crisis the only person i have now is the Mr, Mustafa who is the chief security) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The chief Security,
Tel number is (+221771596465) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with Lana he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place. Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is !$6.500,000 (Six Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars)

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept
this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Chief Security because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hardworking. My favorite language is English but very fluently.Mean while i will like you to call me like i said i have allot to tell you more about my in my next mail. Attached here is my picture, Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Yours Forever in love

Olga.
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.