+22543531697

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22543531697

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22543531697
Email: rinamandir@yahoo.co.jp
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Dear Brother XXX,

Thank you so much for getting back to me urgently God bless you. My dear your mail this evening has brought hope and joy to my heart because while reading your mail i found honest and true person. I am happy as I have entered a right person who will manage my money well and take good care of my little daughter very well, please my dear I am sorry for been a little beat late in replying your mail is due to my condition here in the hospital is getting me worried and the pain is too much for me i could not be able to respond your email earlier.My dearest i thank you so much for your concern and i will also like to let you know that God will mightily bless you in Jesus name.

My dear why i contacted you for this help is because if anything happen to me as a result of this sickness as my doctor told me that i don`t have long time to leave on earth,My dear my daughter will loose everything me and my husband work for many years.because she is not my biological daughter and my husband brother if they know about this money will size it and find a way to kill her.They have throw us out of my husband`s house and sell it after the death of my husband and given reason that i did not produce any child when i try to protest they beat me and my daughter that make my condition worst.Now i don`t want them to know about this money in the bank that is why i will like you to keep this my contact with you very confidential and please follow my instruction so that no one will know were about my daughter is till she leave this country and join you ok.

My husband deposited the money for business purpose abroad before his untimely death which i don`t know the cause, recently the bank here has called me that the money is ready for transfer that i should come forward or send some body to receive the money on my behalf. I have no other option since i don`t have much time to leave as the doctor said, so i decided to contact you to receive this money on my behalf and use it in taking care of my daughter till she grow up to the maturity. Please as soon as you receive the money, in your account, you collect a total of 15% of the money for your self and keep the rest of the money for my daughter upbringing.

Finally,please i will like you to send to me the following:

(1)Your Full Names
(2) Age :
(3) Marital Status :
(4) Home Address :
(5) Telephone Number:
(6) Occupation:
(7) Sex:

So that i will prepare an approval to you which will show that i really sent you to claim my money and to prove to you that the money is 100% risk free ok. Then i will forward it to the bank with the approval which i will send you a copy for you to go ahead and stand on my behalf to receive the money into your account. I will be looking forward to hear from you as soon. so that i will forward my bank information with contact details of the bank so that you will contact them to realize the money for you to carryout my wish.

Please dear pray for me everyday so that my pains will be erased. I will send you my picture so that you will take look at me and will send you also my daughters picture in my next mail with all the information you will need to get the money transfer to your account. My daughters name is Nancy Mandir.

May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you and your family. In case you want to talk to me or my daughter on phone you can call us with this number +22543531697 so that we can talk.

Thanks and God bless you and your family.

Your sister in Christ.
Mrs. Rina
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.