+221778703108

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+221778703108

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +221778703108
Email: ananetgrant4@hotmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

My Dearest One,

I hope all is well with you, i will really like to have a good relationship with you and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here. I am writing this mail to you with heavy tears In my eyes and great sorrow in my heart, My name is Miss Anita Grant. Am 22 years old girl from Benghazi- Libya, North Africa, the only daughter of Late Nasir E. Grant. He was a very good friend of ( Major General Abdel Fatah Younis ), who died on 28 July 2011, my father died two days after the death of ( Major General abdel-fattah younis ) who was killed by his Business partner. my late father was importer and exporter of many types of business,mostly dealing on gold. My parents was killed by by my fathers business partner. My father told me that one of his business partner is owing him a very big amount of money i believe that is what might cost my parents death he was betrayed i never knew that death can be so cruel and wicked to me sometimes i wonder for another golden opportunity to meet them again,i wonder why death has chosen to take away my happiness and joy.

All this happens successfully as a result of anti-Gaddafi military rebels which later lead to civil war that is when they got their plans successful of killing my parents. My parents died on their way to visit the family of Major General Abdel Fatah Younis. that is why there plans went successfully because we have security in our house.I must thank God today though is painful to me am the only survivor in my family i managed to make my way to this country (Senegal), where i am now residing in a refugee camp in dakar Senegal for the sake of my life. (St John Catholic Church, Dakar Senegal). The Reverend Telephone number is (+221778703108 ) Please when you call ask of Miss Anita Grant, and he will send for me to answer your call .The Reverend's name is Rev Francis Alvan.

I was studying law at the University of Benghazi before all these happened to me.When my father was alive , he deposited some money in one of the leading bank in London which he used my name as he next of kin , the amount is $6.5 Million Dollars ( Six million five hundred thousand United States dollars ) I have the statement account of the fund and the death certificate of my father here with me . Now due to my condition, i cannot make this claims by myself, i need a partner preferably a foreigner who will stand on my behalf to the bank, that is why i decided to make this contact with you, for you to stand on my behalf to the bank and ask them the possibility of transferring this fund into your position in your country . As I have said i have with me all the Information concerning the fund. I am helpless without you, i am having no account,any raw money at hand and no body abroad as a friend or relation to help me out for it is my wish to further life abroad .

After the transfer of the money into your account : You will help me withdraw some money from the account where the money was transferred, You will help me withdraw some part of the money and send to me to enable me obtain all my traveling documents to join you and have a good life with you and continue my education which is my most important concern now and for the capital investment which you have to help me for that. I will be ready to offer you 25% of the whole fund as a compensation and will equally map out another 5% to pay you back for any expenses you may make, if at all there will be . I am tabling this offer for in case you may not be able to accept my second wish ,which is for you to be my man and if the nature permit my husband, But if marriage is out of it, I will not mind but as long as we got along together with real love I will definitely be satisfied. My promise to you is that i will be of my best to you both in deed and in kind I am waiting for your urgent response so that we can proceed. Send to me Your Full names: Upon receiving a reply from you i will then draft a mail to the bank to present you as my partner after which i will equally give you their contact details , so that when you contact them they will honor your application. This is my pictures i hope to read from you as soon as possible.

Yours in love,
Miss Anita Grant.
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.