+22968771904

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
Interzone

+22968771904

Post by Interzone »

ScamNumber.info wrote:Phone Number Quick Report
Phone Number: +22968771904
Country Code: 229
Country Name: Benin
Type: Mobile
* For a complete report on this phone number goto ScamNumbers.info
Online reports of scam usage relating to telephone number +22968771904
  • On 13 November 2013, this number was reported here as being used by an Advanced Fee Fraud scammer claiming to be "Mrs. Rosmary Adanson from Western Union" (westernunionpaymentoffice937@yahoo.dk).
  • On 4 March 2014, this number was reported here as being used by an Advanced Fee Fraud scammer claiming to be "Dr. Mrs Julian James from Western Union" (uwoffice@yeah.net).
  • On 9 June 2014, this number was reported here as being used by an Advanced Fee Fraud scammer claiming to be "Rev Peter Mohamed, Inspector General of fraud International Interpol Police Force Unity" (ubabankoffice65@gmail.com).
  • On 19 June 2014, this number was reported here as being used by an Advanced Fee Fraud scammer claiming to be "Mrs. Mary Johnson Okafor, Head Office Operations Manager, Western Union Office Department" (office.westernunion2015@yandex.com).
  • On 27 June 2014, this number was reported here and here as being used by an Advanced Fee Fraud scammer claiming to be "Mrs. Sandra George Harrison, Head Office Operations Manager, Western Union Office Department" (departwunion@gmail.com).
  • On 5 August 2014, this number was reported here as being used by an Advanced Fee Fraud scammer claiming to be "Barrister Mrs. Linda Enarson" (barristerlinda_enarson325@yahoo.com.hk).
  • On 20 August 2014, this number was reported here as being used by an Advanced Fee Fraud scammer claiming to be "Dr Mrs. Vivian Noni, Director DHL Courier Service" (dhlexpressdeliverycompany47@yahoo.com.hk & dhlexpressdeliverycompany069@india.com).
  • On 11 December 2014, this number was reported here as being used by an Advanced Fee Fraud scammer claiming to be "Rev Peter Smith, International Monetary Funds Department, The House of Lords Benin Republic" (revpetersmith@yandex.com).
  • On 12 December 2014, this number was reported here as being used by an Advanced Fee Fraud scammer claiming to be "Mr. Remornd Paul, Western Union Office Department" (uwoffice@yeah.net).
  • On 22 December 2014, this number was reported here as being used by an Advanced Fee Fraud scammer claiming to be "Dr. Joseph Obase, Director Foreign Remittance Department, Money Gram" (moneygramoffice565@yahoo.pt & moneygramoffic@mail.ru).
  • On 27 December 2014, this number was reported here as being used by an Advanced Fee Fraud scammer claiming to be "Mr.Douglas Shulman, U.S.A. Internal Revenue Service Department, Bureau of Consular Affairs" (internal.revenueservice@mail.ru).
  • On 11 January 2015, this number was reported here as being used by an Advanced Fee Fraud scammer claiming to be "Barrister Enr. John Okoye, Ofr. Chief Judge, Federal High Court, Cotonou, Republic Du Benin" (enrjohn.okoye@yandex.com & barristerjohn.okoye@yandex.com).
  • On 25 January 2015, this number was reported here as being used by an Advanced Fee Fraud scammer claiming to be "Dr. Joseph Obase, Director Foreign Remittance Department, Money Gram" (moneygramoffice565@yahoo.pt & moneygramoffic@mail.ru).
  • On 12 February 2015, this number was reported here as being used by an Advanced Fee Fraud scammer claiming to be "Mr. Patrick Johnson, Managing Director (Foreign Dept), UBA Bank Money-Gram Office" (money.office@memori.ru).
  • On 28 February 2015, this number was reported here and here as being used by an Advanced Fee Fraud scammer claiming to be "Mr. Timothy Pual, IMF" (officeimf@qip.ru).
  • On 11 March 2015, this number was reported here as being used by an Advanced Fee Fraud scammer claiming to be "Mr. Remornd Paul, Foreign Operation Manager" (paymentwu@yeah.net).
  • On 24 March 2015, this number was reported here as being used by an Advanced Fee Fraud scammer claiming to be "Mr. Remornd Paul, Foreign Operation Manager" (wuofficefill@yeah.net).
  • On 28 March 2015, this number was reported here as being used by an Advanced Fee Fraud scammer claiming to be "Jeh Johnson, Secretary Of The Department Of Homeland Security USA" (homelandoffice@hotmail.ru).
  • On 10 April 2015, this number was reported here as being used by an Advanced Fee Fraud scammer claiming to be "Miss Maryan Johnson, Head Office Operations Manager, Western Union Office Department" (western2014@yeah.net).
  • On 17 April 2015, this number was reported here as being used by an Advanced Fee Fraud scammer claiming to be "Dr. Joseph Obase, Director Foreign Remittance Department, Money Gram" (m.officecenter@yandex.com & moneygramoffice263@mail.ru).
  • On 19 April 2015, this number was reported here as being used by an Advanced Fee Fraud scammer claiming to be "Jeh Johnson, Secretary Of The Department Of Homeland Security USA" (homelandoffice@qip.ru).
  • On 26 April 2015, this number was reported here and here as being used by an Advanced Fee Fraud scammer claiming to be "Mss. Linder George" (federalministry@qip.ru).
  • On 11 May 2015, this number was reported here as being used by an Advanced Fee Fraud scammer claiming to be "Mr. Robert J. James, Federal Ministry of Finance, Cotonou, Benin" (jamesrobert@qip.ru).
  • On 20 May 2015, this number was reported here as being used by an Advanced Fee Fraud scammer claiming to be "Mrs. Roselyn Douglas, U.S.A. Internal Revenue Service Department, Bureau of Consular Affairs" (internal.revenueservice.82@mail.ru).
ScamNumbers
Site Admin

Re: +22968771904

Post by ScamNumbers »

Further usage
  • On 1 August 2015, this number was reported here as being used by an Advanced Fee Fraud scammer claiming to be "James Knight, US Ambassador to Benin Republin" (mrjames_knight@mail.ru).
You can contact me at admin @ scamnumbers . info
ScamNumbers
Site Admin

Post by ScamNumbers »

Yet more usage
  • On 3 August 2015, this number was reported here as being used by an Advanced Fee Fraud scammer claiming to be "Robert .J. James, Federal Ministry of Finance" (mrrobert.james@mail.ru).
You can contact me at admin @ scamnumbers . info
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22968771904
Email: jeanben@yeah.net
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: jeanben@yeah.net
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE
NATIONAL HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY COMPLEX
SENATE HOUSE - UPPER CHAMBERS WUSE DISTRICT, COTONOU BENIN

Our Ref: FGN /SNT/STB

note update transfer: November 22/03/2016

I have to inform you again, that we are not playing over this, I know my reason for the continuous sending of this notification to you, the fact is that you can't seem to trust any one again over this payment for what you have been in cantered in many months ago, but I want you to trust me, I cannot scam you for $45 it is for bank processing of your payment, the fees of $45 is clearly written to you before, I did not invent the bill to defraud you of $45 it is an official bank payment processing fee, and the good part of this, is that you will never, ever be disturbed again over any kind of payment, this is final, and the forms from there becomes effective once we submit your payment application processing fee and pay the form fee of $45 I don't want you to loose this fund this time, because you may never get another such good opportunity, the federal government is keen and very determined to pay your overdue debts, this is not a fluke, I would not want you to loose this fund out of ignorance, I will send you all the documents as soon as bank payment processing fee is paid, you have to trust me, you will get your fund, find a way to get $45 you will not loose it, instead it will bring your financial breakthrough, find the money and send it to our bursary. The reason why am sending you this because I want you to receive your USD2.5M immediately we are trying to round up for this payment program.

The processing charges which was initially on the high price has been cut down by the payout bank considering the poor economic situations that make it difficult for the middle class citizens to meet up with the processing charges of their entitlement. Upon the confirmation of your processing charges you will get your $2.500, 000.00 into your account within 15hrs your send this payment of $45.00.

Here is the payment information through western union money transfer or Money Gram, finally my advice to you is not to abandon this transaction because of the requirement of ($45) send the fee through western union or Money Gram and i promise that you will get this transfer receive into your Bank account.

Receiver's name: Kelvin Emodi

Country Benin Republic

City Cotonou

Question: Urgent

Answer: Needed

Amount: $45.00

MTCN reference number............

Sender Name...........

Sender's Telephone??

Sender's Address........

Senders full banking details to avoid wrong transfer:

Bank Name:--
Bank Address:--
Account Number:--
Account Name:---
Routing Number:--
SWIFT CODE:--
YOUR TELEPHONE:--
YOUR ID OR DRIVING LENIENCE:--

As soon as the payment is received today in our office, you will receive $2.5M into your account the same today without any delay.
Send your reply urgent only at this E-mail: {jeanben@yeah.net}

Your Faithfully,
MR. HENRRY DIKE
Telephone +229-68771904
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Email: officewu34@yeah.net

Reply-to: officewu34@yeah.net
Attention please,

After today's Federal Executive Council Meeting, The ministry of Finance has approved that your fund of ONE MILLION,TWO HUNDRED AND FORTY THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS($1,240,000.00) which was initial approved that Western Union will be paying to you $6000 us dollars on daily basis until your ($1,240,000.00) is completed, I don't know what is going on about the processes of your transfer payment fund, which you are suppose to receive the first transfer payment of $6,000 dollars on Friday 8th April 2016 and I am writing to inform you that I am confusing about the call I receive from my general manager head office this morning, because I went to his office and I saw Mr. Robert Peterson with all your information file and he said that you have a motto accident, and you cannot work again that is the reason why you have pointed him as your next of king over in your inheritance fund to be clean it for you. So please I want you to confirm us if what Mr. Robert Peterson said about you is truth, just let us know because you have bill of $268 dollars but since we did not here from you about that, which we have your file payment first transfer of $6,000 dollars waiting for you to have it receive.

But since then we are sending mail to you, we did not got a single respond back from you since and today we receive an urgent/emergency notice from Mr. Robert Peterson that you have a terrible motto accident, and you cannot be enable to receive it that is the reason why you sent him to help you receive the transfer payment fund and he wanted to paid the cost of $268 dollars we ask you, to obtain the needed paper document Fund Origin Certificate and we have refuse to collect money from him until we hear from you first to know the reason why you send Mr. Robert Peterson to receive your fund.

And since you are finding it difficult to believe and now I want to a sure you that this is real for you to receive the total payment immediately, We have decided that you are to go ahead and pay $68.00 only for us to obtain the needed paper document Fund Origin Certificate as the right owner of the transfer payment fund and get this transfer of $6,000 release to you immediately as soon as you send this payment of $68 dollars.

So please I need your urgent attention over this matter now immediately reply back is very urgent so that we can confirm that you are perfectly well and no problem about you, and I want you to try all possible best to contact me with this payment information of $68 dollars, so that we can obtain the needed paper document Fund Origin Certificate and transfer your first payment of $6,000 immediately through our Western Union Office without wasting time or delay.

Therefore, we are advising you to proceed to any nearest Western Union OR Money Gram Office over there and send us this fee with this name of our cashier below. However, here is the information you will use and send us the fee through Western Union OR Money Gram now to enable us easier and urgent to pickup the money to obtain the needed paper document Fund Origin Certificate immediately and release you the full information to pickup your first payment of US$6,000.00 today.

Receiver Name: LEON MBA
Receiver Country: Benin Republic.
Code: 00229
City: Cotonou
Text Question::: Trust?
Answer::: God.
Amount: US$68 dollars
Mtcn/Ref................
Senders Name............
Sender Address............
Sender Country.............
Sender City..................

Waiting on your urgent respond.
Sincerely,
Mrs. Jennifer Williamson
Call Us With This Line....+22968771904
E-mail: officewu34@yeah.net
Western Union Money Transfer.
Address: no. 5 western avenue Cotonou,
West Africa, Republic Du' Benin
Western Union Cotonou-Benin Republic.
Telephone number +22968771904 is linked to a Facebook profile for Henrry Don - https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011520309424
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Email: uwoffice@yeah.net

Reply-to: fideobi37@yahoo.com
Attention; Fund Beneficiary;

Information reaching us from our Western Union Corporate Headquarters now, States that you only have 48hours to effect payment for the activation of your of your payment $850,000:00 USD to enable you cash up your total (fund) since you are finding it difficult to believe and now i want to a sure you that this is real for you to receive the total payment immediately, We have decided that you are to go ahead and pay $68.00 for the activation fee since you are not able to come up with the total required sum of $168.00. Time is of the essence here. You are to pay $68.00 as activation fee; we will activate your fund upon receipt of this payment to enable you receive your first payment of $5,000:00 USD from any Western Union center around you today. Be informed that you will have to pay the balance sum of your activation upon cashing up of your first payment.

Also i am using this medium to inform you that failure to pay the balance sum will leave us with no option but to deactivate your fund of which you will and can never cash up your total sum again i want you to use Western Union to send $68.00 for the activation fee with the information Bellow.

Receiver Name: LEON MBA
Receiver city: COTONOU.
Receiver country: BENIN REPUBLIC.
Country code: 229.
Text question: COLOR.
Text answer: BLUE.
Amount: $68.00.
(M.T.C.N) Money Transfer Control Number ::::::::
Sender's name ::::::::

Send us the MTCN number, Sender Address, immediately you send the money and immediately we confirm the activation fee, we will transfer you the fund today and not tomorrow. Regards my direct phone line is +229 68771904 MRS. TAWNYA .E. YOUNG. For your payment, Email me On the Email Address: {wuofficefill@yeah.net}

I promise you as soon as we hear from you with the payment of $68.00 will told you to send today, we shall send your first payment of $5,000.00 for you to pick up with the information you need to receive your payment the same day you send the payment of $68.00 and I swear you will receive your payment immediately we confirm this payment from you today.

I will guarantee you 100% and assurance that you will not pay any more money after you send this fee because you will pick up your first payment within 45minutes after receiving the last fee from you and I will bear the cost of the fee if it is any other fee but I believer that no any fee we will ask you to pay again I am makes sure that I must put smile on your face in next 45 minutes I am waiting for your payment because this transaction has taken so long and I don't want you to lose this fund at the end This are your funds which is already in our system to transfer to you and it will be release to you as soon as you pay the activation fee and (A.R.O) Authorization Release Order fees of $68.00 USD.

EMAIL ME WITH THE MTCN NUMBER OR CAIL ME OK I AM WAITIG.

MRS. TAWNYA .E. YOUNG.
Head Office Operations Manager..
Western Union Office Department
Telephone number: +229 68771904. Call or Send Me SMS Text Message.
Contact E-mail (uwoffice@yeah.net)
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Emails: moneygram328@naij.com & moneyg40@yeah.net

Reply-to: moneygram328@naij.com
Attention Please,

Breaking News, This is to inform you that the higher authorities that is in-charge of international transaction has this morning declared that you will receive your total transfer payment fund of SD$1.500.000.00 ( One Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) through Money Gram, Money Transfer Government office Only as compensation for your past effort here in Benin Republic. So the arrangement has been made this morning and the Federal High Court Of Justice has signed your Money Gram Transfer Papers and the only money you will pay is USD$35.00 for the signing of it which means your transfer will start tomorrow morning once you send this payment fee of signing document.

Note that the daily transfer of your fund is USD$4,000 twice per day until your total $1.500.000.00Usd(One Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) is completely transferred to you from this Money Gram Government Office, be rest assured and guarantee that your first payment of the USD$4,000 will be release for the immediately pick up by you today in any office Money Gram location around under 1hour and 30minutes once we confirm the sum of $35.00USD from you which is to enable us have your Tax Clearance Certificate that was expired renewed from the office of international monetary Fund (I.M.F) as it was approved and programmed by the Federal Ministry of Finance COTONOU-Benin Republic that the you should pay only $35.00USD for the renewal of your Tax Clearance Certificate.

Finally; you are hereby advice to try as much as you can to raise this fee of $35.00 USD and have it send immediately with the Information stated below only through Money Gram Office.

RECEIVER'S NAME: Ike Chike
STATE: COTONOU
TEXT QUESTION: ZIP CODE?
TEXT ANSWER: 229
AMOUNT NEEDED: $35.00 ONLY
MTCN NUMBER
SENDER'S NAME

Your urgent response is await along with the payment details of this required $35.00USD to enable us complete with this transaction as it was approved and programmed for the immediately release of your first payment $4,000 USD under 1hour and 30miuntes that the required fee has been confirmed by the (I.M.F) Finally you are advise to stop emailing any office or department here in Benin Republic until you receive your full compensation from us, this is for security reason.

We are looking forward to hear from you with the payment information.

Thanks and remain bless

Yours in service

MRS. JOY JOHNSON
E-mail=={moneyg40@yeah.net}
Mail==( moneygram328@naij.com )
Telephone +229 68771904.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Email: moneygramoffice281@web.co.zw

Reply-to: moneygramoffice281@web.co.zw
WELCOME TO MONEY GRAM, MONEY TRANSFER LOCATION BENIN REPUBLIC
ADDRESS 24 IKUMA STREET WUSS CARRI FOUR COTONOU
REPUBLIC OF BENIN WEST AFRICA
E-MAIL: moneygramoffice281@web.co.zw
TEL:+229-68771904
DATE: 23/06 /2017

Attention Dear Esteemed Customer,

This is to notify you about the latest development concerning all the payment that is left in our custody, which yours is inclusive. You were given a Clearance fee of $235.00 previously in order to receive your payment contract/ winning and Inheritance funds in total sum of $1.2miillion USD which we did not hear from you for a Longtime now due to reasons only known to you. We are writing to hear from you today because MONEY GRAM Money Transfer is still offering the Special BONUS which began during this new month of June to help all our customers that are having their payment in our custody due to the Clearance charges fee requested from them. In other words we are now requesting that you should pay only the sum $35.00 to renew your file in our head office and start receiving your daily payments of $5000 for your abandoned fund in our custody. You are hereby instructed to send this $35.00 to renew your file. You have to comply so that your funds shall be transferred with your designated address.

We do not want any further delay in the transfer of your fund, therefore your first payment of $5000 was sent in your name already and once your file is renewed, our next message to you would contain the first transfer details information for you to pick up your money gram payment of $5000 today. You are advised for your own benefit to go ahead now to your nearest money gram or western union office and send the renewal fee which is the only fee you are expected to pay for the transfer of your fund. But remember that if you fail to make the payment from today till next week Monday, then we shall divert your funds into Government account to avoid problem or we shall cancel the payment completely.

So be advise to send the amount of $35.00 immediately so that we will register your payment file and you will start receiving your daily payment of $5000 instead of our initially amount of $4500 to enable us finish transferring it to you on time. Be advised that we can receive your call or text message on +229-68771904 once you send the $35 today.

After the payment of $35.00 you will start Immediately receiving your money daily $5000 through this our Money Gram Money Transfer. Send the money Only through Via MONEY GRAM Transfer; send it with this information below,

Receiver's name====== COLE OGENE
Country ========Benin Republic.
City ===== Cotonou
Text Question ===== Urgent
Answer======= Urgent
Amount====== $35.00
MTCN==========
Full Sender's Name and Address=======

The moment I receive your payment, you will get the first payment information of $5000 within an hour and you will pick up the money and I will continue to send you $5000.00 daily till you have finished receiving your total funds of $1.2 million USD. Hoping to hear from you soonest.

My Regards to your family.

YOURS SINCERELY
MRS. JESSICA EZEH
E-MAIL: moneygramoffice281@web.co.zw
Text Or Call me here: TEL:+229-68771904
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Emails: priscilla_ellis638@naij.com & priscillaellis3092@naij.com

Reply-to: priscillaellis3092@naij.com
(WORLD BANK ASSISTED PROGRAM)
DIRECTORATE OF INTERNATIONAL
PAYMENT AND TRANSFERS.
COTONOU, BENIN REP
WIRE TRANSFER/AUDIT UNIT

ATTENTION:..

Meanwhile, This is a true compensation Approved from the UNITED NATION to compensate you due to pass experience effort maybe you has been scam before and again you may be victim of scam by wrong people that you made a contact before, who paraded them selves on what they are not so because of this, the United Nation approved the UBA Bank in Africa where your fund originated to process ATM MASTER CARD with valid cash of usd$2,000.000.00 million in your favor in order to compensate you so that if you have been scammed before this is a compensation and you will be making your withdrawals from the ATM MASTER CARD as you will be allowed in making withdrawals minimum of usd$20,000 (Twenty Thousand usd$) per a day or every 24hrs from any ATM MACHINE around you. Your ATM MASTER CARD will be delivered to your address through courier delivery services within 3 days. please note that we are only using FEDEX COURIER COMPANY,, as it is the only company that we signed a contract with so we can actually monitor the delivery, so many complaints are Rising up every day, concerning the inability of the young courier companies unable to make deliveries, we have also learn that the dhl company asks for security fees, IMF fees, FBI fees...

My dear there is no such thing as that,, the only payment that the courier companies anywhere in the world asks of is just the delivery fee and the security fee, which is very understanding, please you have to be very careful in your dealings as there is no such thing as IMF fee. or documents,,,,, the united nations has warned all the security agencies to desist from an illegal act, as this fund is been sent to you due to the rate of poverty, and as such no one has the power to stop your delivery,,, for you to be safe, we will assign a special task force team to follow up your delivery with the delivery LADY SO AS TO BE SURE THAT NOTHING HAPPENS TO YOUR PARCEL,, ONCE YOU RECEIVE YOUR CARD,,, YOU WILL CALL THIS NUMBER AND SEND A THE CODE I WILL GIVE TO YOU.. THEY WILL ACTIVATE YOUR CARD INSTANTLY...

BELOW ARE YOUR ATM CARD DATA:
AMOUNT CREDIT: USD$2.000.000.00 MILLION
YOUR ATM CARD ACCOUNT #: 4033052100311896
CARD LIMIT PER A DAY: USD$20,000
EXPIRING DATE: 10/11/2019
PIN CODE #: 840*... IT REMAINING ONE NUMBER PIN CODE, I WILL GIVE IT TO YOU,
ONCE YOU RECEIVE THIS ATM CARD TO AVOID HACKERS ONLINE OK.

You are required to send me your full details information to avoid mistake such as:
Your Full Name,
Your Country,
Your Direct Telephone Numbers,
Mobile Phone Number,
Your Correct Home Address,
Your Current Occupation,
Your age,
Your Copy of your International Passport or Driver's lic.

ALSO BE INFORMED THAT THE ONLY FEE YOU WILL SEND DOWN TO THE COURIER COMPANY IS JUST THE DELIVERY AND SECURITY FEE....WHICH IS JUST $45 NO ONE DARES TO ASK FOR ANY MORE FEES. AND PLEASE TRY TO READ THIS MASSAGE MAIL VERY WELL BEFORE YOU CONTACT US, BUT PLEASE IF YOUR KNOW THAT YOUR NOT GOING TO PAID THIS FEE AS I TOLD YOU IN THIS MAIL NOW, DO NOT CONTACT US OK. IF ANYONE DOES, REPORT TO US IMMEDIATELY....YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT THIS DELIVERY, YOU WILL BE SURPRISED ON HOW EVERYTHING WILL WORK OUT ACCORDINGLY, DON'T HAVE DOUBT AT ALL OK. EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE TRUST ME AND I WILL NEVER FAIL MY WORD TO MAKE SURE THAT THIS ATM CARD IS RELEASE IMMEDIATELY AS SOON AS YOU SEND THIS PAYMENT FEE OK,

Here is the information to send the fee of $45.00 through Western Union OR Money Gram office anywhere around in your City OK.

RECEIVERS NAME:......Mikel Jones
Pay-Out Country:...Benin-Republic
Pay-Out City:...Cotonou.
AMOUNT:....$45.00
TEXT QUESTION:...When?
TEXT ANSWER:...Urgent.
Money Transfer Control Number:::(M.T.C.N) OR Reference:::(REF)
Sender's name ::::::::
Sender's Direct Telephone::::::::::

Once you send these above information your ATM MASTER CARD will be processed and delivered to your Address and you can as well move down to any nearest ATM PAYING MACHINE and apply your pin code # :840* to make your withdrawals without any delay. if you will be finding it difficult to make use of the card, the lady that will be assigned to you will assist you ok.. I am waiting to hear from you and your advice... Forward your details Congratulations!!

MRS. PRISCILLA D ELLIS
E-mail { priscilla_ellis638@naij.com }
E-mail { priscillaellis3092@naij.com }
Director Swift Card Payment Center
Call her with this Number +229 68771904, OR send me SMS Text Massage,