+14692754379

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+14692754379

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +14692754379
Email: mr.jimsolodeliveryman@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: andrew_hill@mynet.com
Attention,
This is my second time I am sending you this notification, simple contact Diplomat Mr. Jim Solo at this email: mr.jimsolodeliveryman @gmail.com , +1469-275-4379 with your contact information Name, address, phone number, age, occupation and your nearest airport to land, so that he can deliver the Package worth $10.5 Million as he just landed in your country now but misplaced your information, he will give you more details when you re-confirm details. Because of the previous attempt to complete your transferr that failed some how , this time to avoid such further disappointment the director general has instructed to deliver your fund directly to your address to avoid any hindrance. Therefore, confirm receipt of this mail with your information so that I will forward it to her immediately, then she will contact you. Please try and reply this mail today because he has been in your country at the airport for 2 days now, remember the fund is the one you have been trying to receive but failed due to some logistic problem, so try your best this time because a lot of money was spent to complete the delivery to your countryy.
Andrew Hill
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.