+233272948274

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+233272948274

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +233272948274
Email: monicaattah@hotmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: monicaattah@hotmail.com
Please i need your fruitful advise on this matter?.

However,this is the details of the matter at hand: i have a record of my close customer that made deposited in our bank where i work as Operation Manager, and I handle all our Investor's Capital Project Funds in the company.My customer wanted to use the fund for an investment project in Asia before he died with his family.The problem am facing now is that; the Bank management are not aware that this man has died Because, if they find out the director of the bank will take over the fund for his personal use only.

This is really reason i contacted you as operation manager that handle all our Investor's Capital Project Funds in the company and am in right position to fix your information as the next of kin to the fund which i will give you all the back up documents of the fund also recommend you a service lawyer whom you will contact to help you do the legal process in your name also visit the bank to sign the FUND release on your behalf.

Waiting for your positive reply with your direct numbers. Then I will tell you the next action we should take because in 5 banking days we will smile, that is if you comply?. Please reply to my private email box at: monicaattah@hotmail.com

Best Regard,

MS.MONICA ATTAH
Direct Line: +233 272 948 274
Email:monicaattah@hotmail.com
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.