+221781081985

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+221781081985

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +221781081985
Emails: julietalexander@hotmail.com & repetersamuel@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Dearest,
It is my pleasure to write you, I am Miss Juliet Alexander the young lady who pleaded and asked you to help her out for a transfer of money from the Islamic bank. in assisting me to get my late father fund transfer into your account.I thank God and i wish to let you know am still alive and in good health, Also tell you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the good co operation and trust of my new partner from Ireland into his account here in Ireland . Presently I am in Ireland now for investment projects with the help of my new partner

I am very sorry that it didn't work out for both of us.please do understand, that i have to survived, because of your absent then,and i get sick with typhoid fever due to the suffering in the camp,during the visit of the UN to the camp, i was introduce to him by the reverend and he help me transfer my money from the Islamic bank into his account than took me with him to Ireland where we get married.

As a matter of your efforts made towards me earlier which i happily appreciated.You have to contact Reverend in charge of the camp. Rev,Peter Samuel ,direct with his address and contacts (repetersamuel@gmail.com ) he came back to Senegal last week from Ireland because he traveled with us, also get in touch with him through his office phone number (+221 781081985 ) He will send you the total of $350,000.00 Cheque which i sign for your compensation for all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I really appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touch with Rev,Peter Samuel and instruct him for sending and to receive your cheque at your direct location.

Please do let me know immediately you receive the cheque from the reverend father so that we can share the joy after all the we want through together. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my new partner are having at hand, finally, do not forget to extend my greetings to your family, i really missed you all, i hope i could come to your country and be with you and your family but i found it's never the will of God, so feel free to contact and get in touch with Rev,Peter Samuel immediately, for him to send and deliver the cheque to you without any delay.Thanks once again .
Yours
Mrs Juliet
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.