+14144009015

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+14144009015

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +14144009015
Email: antoinetteiddrisu88@gmail.com
Scam Type: Romance Scam

I am a very sensitive person, and I hope that your intention is not to play games with me! I am a very romantic person! I like to go in the moonlight, and dream of happiness! Morning walk on the beach of the river, when the silence ... people to hear the cry of seagulls in the distance and a beautiful melody of the waves ... waves so attracted to her, looking at them, you will forget all your worries ... When you breathe in the air of purity and innocence .... seeking my life partner with whom I live in happiness, love, understanding, respect ... Going through life hand in hand and love a beautiful flower, but it takes courage to step up to the brink of collapse and tearing it. "
I would really know more about you like! And I hope that you want to get me know. If so, then I will look forward to your text ... 414-400-9015
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.