+447010066648

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+447010066648

Post by NumberLover »

Other Email: visaprocurement@qq.com
Tel. Nos.: +918587864058 & +447010066648
Scam Type: Employment Scam
CONGRATULATIONS;

I am glad to receive your feedback with your Contract Agreement Letter Signed and am happy that you are interested in this job. I hope that you are already aware of the needs and willing to abide by the terms and conditions of the Company,

This is a confirmation that your experience and qualifications where found successful for the requirements of Qatar Airways Company London,An Immigration Officer will process your visa and working permit in UK Home office.

We are providing you with the contact details of the Immigration Officer so as to make things easier for you in obtaining the required traveling documents.
It was clearly stated to me that the screening process for getting a UK Visa/work permit at the moment is very hard for a lot of Asian and Non- citizens based on the fact that many would not want to come back when their visa or work permit get expired, so for these facts, a lot of documents will be required from you as prove that you will return back on due time, and the process will take over Four weeks for the visa/work permit to be ready.

Note: The Company has sent all the essential documents to the appointed United Kingdom Immigration attach to assist you in getting your entry clearance from British Council in your country.

You shall bear the cost of securing your entry clearance (Tier 2 Visa) while the Qatar Airways Company London, provides air ticket to you and will be reimbursing the cost incurred during your visa processing period after submitting the receipts.

CONTACT THE IMMIGRATION OFFICER AT UK EMBASSY WITH THE COPY OF YOUR DOCUMENTS FOR PROPER GUIDANCE ON VISA PROCESS.

SEND HIM YOUR DETAILS

1. Your complete resume.
2. Your signed Contract Agreement Letter.
3. Your Passport Copy
4. Your Passport Photograph
5. Mobile number
6. Appointment Letter

NAME: Mr.Eric Anthony
EMAIL ID: visaprocurement@qq.com
MOBILE NO:+918587864058

Best Regard
HR. Manager
George Murphy
+447010066648
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +447010066648

Post by NumberLover »

Email: vidhu.kumar1984@gmail.com
Tel. No.: +447010066648
Your name has been shortlisted/chosen among the lucky Candidates who successfully pass Celebrity Cruises Deals.we appreciate your interest and willingness to work in our Facility Located in Celebrity Cruises Deals London.We have gone through your profile and qualifications, with reference to online/email interview you had with us,we are pleased to offer you Employment in our reputed organization as Assistants Manager,based on your Educational background, work experience and for the fact that saving life is our first priority. Your Job Descriptions shall be made known to you after the training period of 6 months.In this mail there is an attached Document called the Contract Agreement Letter and Benefit at a glance Flyer, which you have to print out, sign and return it back to us immediately for other Official Endorsement. Remember that you have only few weeks of enrollment in Celebrity Cruises Deals with all the legal formalities being completed including the Visa/ Resident Permit and Ticket processing period. However, after receiving this Agreement Letter duly signed by you, we shall contact you for Appointment/Offer Letter, added the directions on how to obtain your visa from the United Kingdom Immigration Officer in your Country, whom will be processing your working Visa Documents.

NOTE: All Applicants will take care of the Processing Fee of their Work Permit Visa and other relevant Document with United Kingdom Immigration Officer in UK Embassy, our Organization will provide Flight Ticket and House Accommodation and all the Expenses Encored during their Traveling Document procurement will be reimburse within five days of your Arrival in the United Kingdom upon submission of all their receipt of expenses.

Print out this Document and sign after reading it and send it back to us for Office use, waiting to receive this Agreement Letter dully sign as soon as possible.(ADDRESS 3C THE HEIGHTS BROOKLANDS WEYBRIDGE SURREY KT130101 UNITED KINGDOM) PIEASE REPLAY MY MAIL VIDHU.KUMAR1984@GMAIL.COM

Regards
Captain.Jerry Brown {Human Resources Department}
+447010066648
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Attention XXX

Thank you for your response to our employment notification,we appreciate your effort and interest to work and promote Qatar Airways Company London and we believe your expertise and experience will lead

Qatar Airways Company to a greater level/height.

Attached to this mail is application and interview form, which you have to PRINT OUT, fill the personal information required with a WRITING PEN and return back to us as attach file via email. This form will be reviewed by the RECRUITMENT DEPARTMENT.

All instructions must be strictly adhered otherwise, cancellation may occur. Therefore be careful and answer the questions as required.

We shall provide free accommodation to successful applicant, free airline ticket, and starting salary of (7,900 British Pounds) per month more benefit like, scholarship to one of your child or relative to study in any University of your Choice.

PROVIDE COPY OF THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS:

(1) YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT COPY
(2) DEGREE CERTIFICATE OR ANY CERTIFICATE
(3) APPLICATION FORM/INTERVIEW

PLEASE NOTE: that you are eligible to submit this application form for this employment only if you have your passport at hand or you have applied and will be release soon, and also, if you are ready to relocate to the United Kingdom. We will need an urgent response to this form before considering memorandum of understanding (Agreement).

Best Regard
HR. Manager
George Murphy
+447010066648
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Email: recruitmentdepartment765@gmail.com

Attention Applicant

Thank you for your response to our employment notification,we appreciate your effort and interest to work and promote Qatar Airways Company London and we believe your expertise and experience will lead Qatar Airways Company to a greater level/height.

Attached to this mail is application and interview form, which you have to PRINT OUT, fill the personal information required with a WRITING PEN and return back to us as attach file via email. This form will be reviewed by the RECRUITMENT DEPARTMENT.

All instructions must be strictly adhered otherwise, cancellation may occur. Therefore be careful and
answer the questions as required.

We shall provide free accommodation to successful applicant, free airline ticket, and starting salary of (7,900 British Pounds) per month more benefit like, scholarship to one of your child or relative to
study in any University of your Choice.

PROVIDE COPY OF THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS:

(1) YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT COPY
(2) DEGREE CERTIFICATE OR ANY CERTIFICATE
(3) APPLICATION FORM/INTERVIEW

PLEASE NOTE: that you are eligible to submit this application form for this employment only if you have your passport at hand or you have applied and will be release soon, and also, if you are ready to relocate to the United Kingdom. We will need an urgent response to this form before considering
memorandum of understanding (Agreement).

Best Regard
HR. Manager
George Murphy
+447010066648
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +447014211037, +447010066648 & +919582035547
Email: high_commisssion@consultant.com
FERGUSON ANDERSON
66 CALDELCUITS ROAD
MARYHIL GLASGOW
UNITED KINGDOM,
G20 OAL ENGLAND

Dear Victim

I have Contacted The United Kingdom Immigration Office Here in London And Was Told That Visa Can Only Be Issued To You in Your Country. I was Requested To Submit My Statement Of Account, Tax Clearance And a Copy Of Our Agreement Letter As Your Employer ,Which Has Been Submitted. Then I Was Linked To (Sir J David Bevan) That Work With The British Embassy in India and During Our Conversation He Told Me It Will Take Up To 1 Week to Process Your Visa. He Stated Clearly That The Screening Process For Getting a United Kingdom Visa At The Moment is Getting Harder Based On The Crime Rate Of Foreigners In United Kingdom.
I Pleaded With Him To Assist Us By-Cutting Most Of The Procedures Which He Promise. He Has Requested That You Should Contact Him Via His Details As Soon As Possible With The Following Documents.
1. Your Complete Resume That You Have Sent To Me Before.
2.Your signed Contract Agreement Letter.
3. Your Passport Copy
4. Your Passport Photograph
Below Are His details;
Name: Sir J David Bevan
Embassy Email: high_commisssion@consultant.com
Position : VISA PROCESSING OFFICER
Mobile Contact: ?+919582035547
Contact him As Soon As Possible, Because I Would Want You To Be Here Before
15th Of Next Month.
Keep Me Posted With Every Information and Level You Attain On The Visa Process, So That I Begin The Process Of Your Work Permit Papers.
God Bless You As I Await Your Coming,
Always Feel Free To Call Me.

Mr. Collins Braf
(Employer)
+447014211037
+447010066648