+971555742381

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+971555742381

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +971555742381 & +971557895929
Emails: career@hotelsofiteluae.com, wpuae@thomascookuae.com & thomascookae@yandex.com
Domains: hotelsofiteluae.com & thomascookuae.com
Scam Type: Employment Scam
Dear

It is with pleasure that I welcome you to the staff of SOFITEL HOTELS & RESORTS.

Congratulations! We are pleased to confirm you have been selected to work for SOFITEL HOTELS & RESORTS.We are delighted to make you the following job offer as attached.You were selected for employment due to the attributes we saw in your Resume/CV/ that appear to match the qualities I look for in an employee.

I’m looking forward to seeing you grow and develop into an outstanding employee that exhibits a high level of care, concern, and compassion for others. I hope that you will find your work to be rewarding,challenging, and meaningful.

We will expect your best each day,Knowing that I am concerned about your development and that my door is always open.The keys to your success will be being dependable, reliable, showing openness, follow-through, attentiveness, supervision, documentation, and following the policies and procedures.

While doing these things you will be successful and so will SOFITEL HOTELS & RESORTS.Your professional growth is of utmost concern for SOFITEL HOTELS & RESORTS personally, because if you are growing our company will grow as well.

The extent to which SOFITEL HOTELS & RESORTS is considered friendly,knowledgeable, efficient, reliable, trustworthy and
environment conscious will be measured by how others see these qualities in you.

The attached Soft contract offer letter has been prepared to guide you in better understanding or Policies & Procedures and practices concerning employment with SOFITEL HOTELS & RESORTS.

Please sign the enclosed copy of this letter and return it through email scan to indicate your acceptance of this offer.

Upon submitting this signed offer letter you are directed to contact most experienced United Arab Emirates Work Permit Visa expediting services THOMAS COOK ABU DHABI for the acquisition of your Work Permit Visa Application.

Here below is their full contact details:

THOMAS COOK ABU DHABI
P.O Box : 44239,Hamdan St,Abu Dhabi,
United Arab Emirates
Telephone:+971 557895929
Email: wpuae@thomascookuae.com
CC: thomascookae@yandex.com
http://www.thomascookuae.com
ATTN: Darlington Adamson
(Chief Immigration Agent)

You must complete the new employee work permit Visa application processing prior to a week mandatory Orientation/Training Exercise which is 10 days to the Joining Date.

We are confident you will be able to make a significant contribution to the success of SOFITEL HOTELS & RESORTS. Please accept my wishes for success in your new position. I look forward to meeting you in the near future.

Yours Sincerely
Muhammad Ibrahim
Recruitment Director
Sofitel Hotels & Resorts
Capital Plaza Complex, Corniche Road East - Abu Dhabi
Telephone:+971 555 742 381
Email: career@hotelsofiteluae.com
From the WhoIs for hotelsofiteluae.com:
Creation Date: 2019-09-21T12:07:19Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2020-09-21T12:07:19Z

Registrant Name: Whois Agent
Registrant Organization: Domain Protection Services, Inc.
From the WhoIs for thomascookuae.com:
Creation Date: 2019-03-31T16:53:47Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2020-03-31T16:53:47Z

Registrant Name: Whois Agent
Registrant Organization: Domain Protection Services, Inc.
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.