+22963795420

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
Interzone

+22963795420

Post by Interzone »

reply-to: Shark Trade Funds <transsaction2016@gmail.com>
subject: SHARK TRADE FUNDS WILL GIVE YOU THE POWER TO TRANSFER YOUR OWN MONEY AFTER YOUR ACCOUNT UPDATE
WELCOME TO SHARK TRADE ACCOUNT

( NOTE: IF THIS MESSAGE IS FOUND IN SPAM FOLDER, MOVE IT TO THE INBOX, ITS DUE TO THE SECURITY IMPOSED ON THE EMAIL TO DISTRACT INTERNET HACKERS)

SHARK TRADE FUNDS WILL GIVE YOU THE POWER TO TRANSFER YOUR OWN MONEY AFTER YOUR ACCOUNT UPDATE

Do you know that BITCOIN is a decentralized alternative to the banking system. This means that the system can operate and transfer funds from one account to another without any central authority. With a central authority, transferring money is easy. Eg, just tell the bank you want to remove like $50 from your bank account and add it to someone else account . In this example, the bank has all the power because the bank is the one that is allowed to update your account / ledger that holds the balances of everyone in the system. But how do you create a system that has a decentralized authority or ledger without giving them too much power in case they become corrupt or negligent in their work.

Now this is where SHARK TRADE FUNDS comes in, when a bank holds a transaction for you, they will have full control of how the money will be transferred and this is why you have been paying banks all over and over and still the money hasn't been sent to you, they either tell you the FBI or the IMF is demanding for one paper or the other, and the same thing is applicable to ATM CARD OR CONSIGNMENT BOX delivery, the banks has power over your money and sometimes these banks are the people that contact the IMF AND THE POLICE that you are receiving a fund, this is the reason you have been paying for years and still nothing is been done about it.

Shark trade funds has been established to give our beneficiaries the power to transfer their funds from shark trade account to any of their bank accounts or credit cards, and you are just required to UPDATE your account with a minimum of $150 usd , which after that has been completed before 2 hours at most, you will be able to transfer funds out from your own account to anywhere of your choice without giving the banks or anyone power over your money. I want you to be able to understand me and see my reasons for my constant persuasion because i know that you wont regret this. I made out time to explain this to you for the last time before allowing the federal ministry of finance to cancel the transfer as they are contacting us to know why you haven't updated your account. please try and find means to buy bitcoins worth of $150 for your account upgrade or you can send the amount to our AGENT IN BENIN REPUBLIC using western union or money gram so we can be able to complete the account upgrade before you can be able to transfer your funds.

You are directed to buy bitcoin coins worth of $150 usd so that i can be able to transfer your funds to your account today as soon i hear back from you and in case you are having difficulty in getting a bitcoin location near you, you can send the $150 usd upgrade fee to one of the agent in COTONOU, so he can assist you in buying bitcoins for your account upgrade before i can complete the transfer to your account and you are directed to send the payment to the name below using either western union , money gram or ria money transfer.

RECEIVERS IDENTITY. PEDRO MASA QUIZA
RECEIVERS LOCATION . C/13 IMMEUBLE KAFFO, 00229, PORTO NOVO, BENIN REPUBLIC
$150 usd

PLEASE PROVIDE PROOF OF PAYMENT SO THE AGENT CAN PICK IT UP, BUY THE BITCOINS AND SEND THEM TO YOUR ACCOUNT SO YOU CAN SEE AND CONFIRM .

...................................................................................

Please go to [Removed - Affiliate Link to Legitimate Site] and register free with the shark trade bitcoin currency in case you haven't done that. after that is completed , i will be sending all your funds to the address you registered and you can easily withdraw it without having to pay anyone money. please for the total of $12 200 000 million usd to be successfully transferred into your bank account without issues of the IMF OR THE FBI etc , you must use the link above and register on the bitcoin site for free so that you can safely transfer all your funds to your bitcoin account and from there you can get the funds to your bank account or bank cards without issues.

Once you have created your account, send me your USERNAME AND ID NUMBER so i can commence, my charge after the transaction has been completed is just $1000 and i look forward to hearing from you soon so we can complete the transaction. You do not have to pay any amount to anyone please.

call my mobile phone for guidelines . +229-63795420

Thank me later

Mr James Anderson