+13237093936

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
Red Dragon

+13237093936

Post by Red Dragon »

Reply-to: 3983officew@email.cz
Subject: Mr. Cross Jonathan
Dear, Esteemed Email Owner:

I am Mr. Cross Jonathan, head of luggage/baggage storage facilities (Operations, Maintenance, and Transportation) here at the (Piedmont Triad International Airport) Regional North Carolina, USA.I Mr. Cross Jonathan is whom mandated to deliver below reference Luggage to your residence, but first I must have your trust before I reveal it to you because it may effect me for my job, so I need your trust to be able to reveal the secret to you. During my recent withheld package routine check at the Airport Storage Vault, I discovered an abandoned shipment from London and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a Metal Luggage weighing approximately 110kg.

The Luggage was abandoned because the Contents of the Luggage was not properly declared by the consignee as "MONEY" rather it was declared as personal effect to avoid interrogation and also the inability of the diplomat to pay for the USA Patriot Act Charges which is $280,On my assumption, the Luggage contain more than $15 Million to $20 Million and the Luggage is still left in our Storage House here at the (Piedmont Triad International Airport) till date, to be specific understand towards below luggage to claims, if you have any more interest, kindly reconfirming your full details information, where to delivered the Luggage, if you can afford the $280.

Full Name:____
Residential Address:____
Your Nearest Airport:____
Direct Telephone Numbers:____
A Copy of Your Identification.:____

Thanks
Mr. Cross Jonathan
Luggage/baggage storage facilities
(Operations, Maintenance, and Transportation)
Tel+1 (323) 709-3936
Email 3983officew@email.cz
Email usaairportauthority@usa.com