+17079569338

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+17079569338

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +17079569338
Email: grayhathacks@contractor.net
Scam Type: Other Scams
I NEED ASSISTANCE TO RECOVER MY CRYPTO WALLET
I had the incredible experience of working with Grayhat Hacks, a team of skilled hackers who are the best if not the only trustworthy recovery team you can find on the internet today. My crypto wallet was hacked, leaving my funds in jeopardy, and within just an hour of reaching out to them, they had not only recovered my stolen assets but also implemented enhanced security measures to safeguard them in the future.
I was in a state of shock and panic, I felt like it was over for me and that there was no way on earth I would ever get my funds back. I remember crying myself to sleep with no one to share my predicament with because I thought no one could come to my rescue.
When at the verge of giving up on everything that is when I came across grayhathacks. They had plenty of good reviews and decided to give them a try, after all I had nothing to lose.
Their swift response and efficient handling of the situation truly left me in awe of their expertise. Grayhathacks went above and beyond to ensure that I could regain control of my funds and feel safe in managing my crypto investments moving forward. I wholeheartedly recommend their services to anyone in need of quick and reliable assistance with cyber security concerns.
WhatsApp: +1-707-956-9338
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +17079569338

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +17079569338
Scam Type: Other Scams
WHERE CAN I HIRE A HACKER TO SPY ON MY SPOUSE PHONE

Grayhat Hacks, a team of highly skilled and experienced hackers contracted by the name of grayhathacks@contractor.net, came to my rescue when I suspected my girlfriend of cheating. Within minutes of providing them with the necessary information, they were able to remotely hack into her phone and gain access to her social media accounts, text messages, call logs, and even her location. The team worked swiftly to gather evidence of her infidelity, and sure enough, they found incriminating messages and photos that confirmed my worst fears.

Not only did Grayhat Hacks gather this evidence, but they also installed a hidden tracking app on her phone, allowing me to keep an eye on her movements without her ever suspecting a thing. This gave me the peace of mind I needed to confront her about her lies. When the time came, I presented Grayhat Hacks' findings to her, and she had no choice but to come clean. I was devastated but at least I knew where our relationship stood.

Throughout the entire process, they maintained professionalism and discretion. They were available to answer any questions I had and kept me updated on their progress. Their expertise and efficiency were truly impressive, and they exceeded my expectations. I can't thank them enough for helping me get the truth and regain control of my life. If you ever find yourself in a similar situation, I would highly recommend giving Grayhat Hacks a call. They are the real deal and will not disappoint.

WhatsApp: +1-707-956-9338
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.