+447458693890

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+447458693890

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +447458693890
Email: sacluxcomptechspecialst@engineer.com
Scam Type: Other Scams
I have but I would be in error if I did not outline the tons of bad turns I took in my search for a legitimate recovery service or expert, a few have led me astray but luckily I was guided by my attorney who made a lot of calls within his networks and eventually secured me a consultation with a reputable UK Expert called Saclux Comptech Specialst, that was able to trace my stolen coins to several wallet addresses and extracted them using top-shelf AI recovery tech which as I was informed was devolved and patented by the Saclux Comptech Specialst research institute. In terms of my experience, they were very gentle with me and helped me heal from the trauma of the ordeal through their impressive customer service personnel, they also sent me resource materials to educate me and keep me protected from malicious entities on the internet. I am dropping their contact information here Email: sacluxcomptechspecialst@engineer.com
WhatsApp: +44 7458 693890
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.