+14253627488

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+14253627488

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +14253627488
Email: craker@cyberdude.com
Domain: crakercyberdude.space
Scam Type: Other Scams
Losing $50,000 worth of Bitcoin was a devastating blow for me. I had invested a significant portion of my savings, hoping to capitalize on the excitement of a big fight. However, the outcome was far from what I expected, and I found myself with an empty wallet and a sinking feeling of despair. In my search for a solution, a friend who had experienced a similar situation recommended Craker cyberdude Recovery. Skeptical at first, I decided to give it a shot out of sheer desperation. After all, I had nothing left to lose at that point. To my surprise and relief, the team at Craker cyberdude Recovery Hacks proved to be incredibly knowledgeable and efficient in their approach. They took the time to understand my situation, asked for relevant details about the scam, and assured me that they would do everything possible to help recover my lost Bitcoin. Throughout the process, they maintained open communication, providing regular updates on their progress and offering reassurance when my anxiety peaked. Their professionalism and dedication gave me hope in what felt like a hopeless situation. After what seemed like an eternity of uncertainty, Craker cyberdude Recovery delivered on its promise. They successfully traced the transactions, identified the culprits behind the scam, and initiated the recovery process. I can't express the overwhelming sense of gratitude and relief I felt when I saw my lost Bitcoin returning to my wallet. It was nothing short of a miracle, made possible by the expertise and perseverance of the team at Craker cyberdude Recovery Hacks. I conclude by recommending, that anyone who finds themselves in a similar predicament, Give Craker (@)cyberdude. Com Recovery A Chance. Their commitment to helping victims of cryptocurrency scams is unparalleled, and they may just be the lifeline you need to reclaim what's rightfully yours now.
Telegram : +1 (425) 362-7488
WhatsApp:+1 (425) 362-7488
From the WhoIs for crakercyberdude.space:
Creation Date: 2023-09-03T10:16:33.0Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2024-09-03T23:59:59.0Z

Registrant Organization: Acemax Options
Registrant State/Province: California
Registrant Country: US
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.