+2348100649947

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+2348100649947

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +2348100649947
Email: drodomasolutionhome20@gmail.com
Scam Type: Other Scams
HERBAL MEDICINE FOR PENIS, BUM AND BREAST ENLARGEMENT
Though i haven't met DR ODOMA but i have been hearing and seeing his wonderful deeds on people's life. This made me contact him because I was always disappointed with my performance during sex and it became a serious issue between me and my wife, When I contacted Him, without wasting time, he started his Miraculous work, sent me some natural herbal medicine. I applied it as instructed and of course it worked. My Manhood was enlarged in length and girth and also boosted my immune system. I am happy and Glad to say that I am now a real man after using herbal Medicine. He also specialized in Bum and breast enlargement without side effects. You can reach him on WhatsApp or call +2348100649947. or email him on drodomasolutionhome20@gmail.com. visit
facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Drodomaherbalmedicine/
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.