+447418367204

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+447418367204

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +447418367204
Email: wizardjamesrecovery@usa.com
Scam Type: Other Scams
Looking for a good hacker online can sometimes be very difficult. I became a victim of a cryptocurrency and romance scam that went on for several months. I was swindled a sum of $525,000 USD, everything I owned and this made me go into depression. As a lover of classic music, my life was what made me come across a friend of mine and we got along within a short period of time. I trusted her so well because she was really open minded with me and I had no reason to doubt that, until she introduced me to a crypto online investment which I can put in some low amount of money of about $2500 to a high level of $60,000. This actually gained me that profit. Since I trusted her, I invested a lot of money in it thinking that I will get my profit back within 2 working days like she claimed, right when I invested in it was when she went into thin air with my money. I thought all hope was lost until I came across an article about Wizard James Recovery and his great hacking services and how he can help me recover all that I lost. I reached out to him. I will always remain grateful for his trustworthy and experience in hacking, he took his time to deliver top-notch service. If you are looking to recover your cryptos or lost bitcoin, Wizard James is the answer to your problems. Email him today at: wizardjamesrecovery@ usa. com and WHATSAPP at: (+44) (7418) (367204)
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +447418367204

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +447418367204
Email: recoverynerd@mail.com
Domain: recoverynerd.net
Scam Type: Other Scams
The sophistication of the bitcoin scam is increasing, and a lot of individuals fall victim to it. It might be annoying, but don't feel bad about it. Reporting bitcoin scams is necessary, and if you have fallen victim to one, you need to obtain all the help you need. An online foundation has been set up to assist clients in recovering their money from dishonest people who have stolen it. If you wish to recover your money after falling victim to a bitcoin scam, get in touch with the Recovery Nerd Agency for reliable and efficient assistance. I became a victim of a bitcoin scam. I attempted to invest in bitcoin but ended up losing $514,00. I owe the Recovery Nerd Agency a huge debt of gratitude for helping me recover every last bit of my Bitcoin that was stolen. You may contact them using the following channels to learn more about their offerings: recoverynerd@ mail.com "Website: https://recoverynerd.net/ and WhatsApp!! +44 7418 367204
From the WhoIs for recoverynerd.net:
Creation Date: 2023-05-25T15:28:02Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2024-05-25T15:28:02Z

Registrant State/Province: Northern Cape
Registrant Country: ZA
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.