+16575259272

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+16575259272

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +16575259272
Email: conglomerate@consultant.com
Scam Type: Other Scams
I did register a new crypto wallet that seemed very convenient and practical to me in 2013, long run I lost interest in it and never checked not until recently. However, I was inexperienced at the time and wasn’t surprised that I was asked to provide the key. As a result, I lost 1 BTC I had in the wallet. I was surfing the internet on this beautiful day when I bumped into a page where people were talking about the same experience as mine and got solutions, I was referred to that site to contact ( Conglomerate@consultant.com). Honestly, I didn't know I was this rich till accessed that wallet. Thank you Conglomerate Recovery Consultant for an amazing job in helping me recover my lost BTC wallet. I can wholeheartedly recommend this agency to whosoever wants to recover what they lost online.
WHATSAPP CONTACT:+1 (657) 525‑9272
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +16575259272

Post by NumberLover »

I did register a new crypto wallet that seemed very convenient and practical to me in 2013, long run I lost interest in it and never checked not until recently. However, I was inexperienced at the time and wasn’t surprised that I was asked to provide the key. As a result, I lost 1 BTC I had in the wallet. I was surfing the internet on this beautiful day when I bumped into a page where people were talking about the same experience as mine and got solutions, I was referred to that site to contact ( Conglomerate@consultant.com). Honestly, I didn't know I was this rich till accessed that wallet. Thank you Conglomerate Recovery Consultant for an amazing job in helping me recover my lost BTC wallet. I can wholeheartedly recommend this agency to whosoever wants to recover what they lost online.
WHATSAPP CONTACT: +1 (657) 525‑9272
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Email: conglomerat@consultant.com
SPEAK WITH A CONGLOMERATE-LICENSED CRYPTO RETRIEVAL HACKER
I would first want to thank Conglomerate Consultants for their professional support and unshakable devotion, which resulted in the successful recovery of my money. I am also really thankful to Conglomerate Consultants for all of their efforts in helping me recover my lost Bitcoin. I heartily endorse their offerings to anyone in need of help recovering cryptocurrency.
Contact Information:
Email:Conglomerat@consultant.com
Whatsapp:+16575259272
Telegram:Conglomerate_recovery_hacker
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

I did register a new crypto wallet that seemed very convenient and practical to me in 2013, long run i lost interest in it and never checked not until recent. However, I was inexperienced at the time, and wasn’t surprised that I was asked to provide the key. As a result I lost 1 BTC I had in the wallet. I was surfing the internet on this beautiful day when I bumped into a page were people are talking about same experience as mine and got solutions, I was referred on that site to contact ( Conglomerate@consultant.com). Honestly, I didn't know I was this rich till accessed that wallet. Thank you Conglomerate Recovery Consultant for an amazing job on helping me recover my lost BTC wallet. I can whole heartedly recommend this agency to whosoever wants to recover what they lost online.
WHATSAPP CONTACT:‪+1 (657) 525‑9272