+918798906778

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+918798906778

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +918798906778
Email: jamesmckaywizard@gmail.com
Scam Type: Recovery Scam
I will always recommend Mr. James and his team anytime, anywhere when it comes to Cryptocurrency recovery of any type, He saved me from a horrible mistake, I was manipulated in to investing 23.6 BTC on a fraudulent Investment company little did I know that I was being fooled and scammed online even after I made some reports to my banks and the cops but they could not help out, only then I got a connection with jamesmckaywizard, he came to my aid he helped me to recover all my money back from the Scam company and he gave me maximum online security that blocked all scammers and unverified companies from contacting me again. Why not Contact Mr. James/his team and explain your situation to him Via Email: jamesmckaywizard@gmail.com or WhatsApp: ‪+91 87989 06778
I’m 100% sure that he will fix it, With jamesmckaywizard cryptocurrency recovery and any other form of online scams and hacking is 100 percent guaranteed, he has several reviews on Cryptocurrency recoveries.
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.