+17609237407

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+17609237407

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +17609237407
Email: cyberpunk1@cyberservices.com
Scam Type: Other Scams
Hello my name is Phibbs from UK Recovery of Bitcoin has become a very easy task, with genius minds and endless efforts from CyberPunk Service none has ever failed ,since I was once a victim but all i required was to be patient and wait for the job's outcome. Indeed it took a few days and my Bitcoin was recovered. Contact them via Email: {cyberpunk1@cyberservices(.)com} Or Whatsapp(+-1-7-6-0-9-2-3-7-4-0-7)-
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +17609237407

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +17609237407
Email: cyberpunk1@cyberservices.com
Scam Type: Other Scams
I happened to fall for a crypto currency scam trick Late last year.Through a phishing scam, a Facebook imposter convinced me of how I would gain a large sum of profit from an authorized crypto company that he claimed helped traders invest and gain large profits. They ripped me of and made a way off with $114000 woth of crypto.I was in disbelief and discomfort as this was my hard earned funds.After reading positive articles and online testimonies about a licensed group of CYBERTRACE SERVICE of how they are experts in crypto/btc recovery and any form of hacking.After hitting a conversation with them,they were able to recover back my funds.As a form of appreciation this was the best I could do for them. Contact; Email (cyberpunk1@cyberservices.com) WhatsApp (+17609237407) they are the best, please contact them if you have been scammed
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.