+918928422800

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+918928422800

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +918928422800 & +918080738225
Emails: bcgcmindia@gmail.com & srnchada@yahoo.com
Scam Type: Other Scams

From LinkedIn:
Srinivas Chada
STRATEGIC PROJECT PLANNING & MANAGEMENT

SBLC are they REAL?
(3) There is certainly initial cost to obtain them
(4) Key is how to mitigate these initial costs if the work is not done by those self-proclaimed providers
(5) My advise is to work more on Financial bank Guarantees(FBG) instead of SBLC if the requirement is for Projects.
(6) If SBLC is used for Projects then we need to have a auto-renewal agreement so that repayment period is well defined as it is very difficult to justify repayment from earnings originating from projects.
3) I established a Committee consisting of a Advocate + CA + CS to oversee the process and implement it sucessfully
____________________________________________________________________________________
Mob & WA No-01 :+91 8080738225
Mob & WA No-02 :+91 8928422800
Email-01-Official : bcgcmindia@gmail.com
Email-02-Personal : srnchada@yahoo.com
Preferred Video Conference :
Skype / Google-Meet / Zoom
#projectmanagement #projectfunding #sblc #investing #investorsgroup #investorcommunity #structuredfinance #structuredfunding #constructionfunding
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.