+905380694285

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+905380694285

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +905380694285
Email: dr.makinidrmurugu@gmail.com
Domain: drmuruguspellhome.com
Scam Type: Other Scams
Hello my name is Louise Murphy I'm from the USA i want to testify of a great and powerful spell caster my husband left me and the kids for 2 weeks when I called him he didn't pick up when he came back home the 3rd week he told me he wanted a divorce I was so sad I cried all night he left again I was so lonely the next day I was searching for something online when I found a spell caster called DR MURUGU who have helped so many people with their problems so I contacted him with my problems he told me it will take 24hrs and my husband will be back to me I did everything he told me to do and the next day my husband came back kneeling and begging he canceled the divorce we are now happy together Dr. Murugu can help you to Email: dr.makinidrmurugu@gmail.com
drmakinidrmurugu.blogspot. com

Call/WhatsApp +90 538 069 4285
From the WhoIs for drmuruguspellhome.com:
Creation Date: 2023-10-10T12:03:12.00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2024-10-10T12:03:12.00Z

Registrant Name: Redacted for Privacy
Registrant Organization: Privacy service provided by Withheld for Privacy ehf
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.