+22508443488

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
ScamNumbers
Site Admin

+22508443488

Post by ScamNumbers »

Tel. Nos.: +22501110999 & +22508443488
Emails: info@northbnparisbas.com & gibson.chambers1@yahoo.fr
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

BNP PARIBAS
Office Address:Statutory Headquarters Rue Joseph Anoma,
01 BP 1387 Abidjan 01 Côte d'Ivoire
E-mail: info@northbnparisbas.com
Tel: +22501110999

Attention: Mr. Xxxx Xxxx,

With acknowledge of your massage, your transfer application has been approved and we are instructing you to contact our attached legal counsel who will assist you to obtain these legal formality Documents from the Ministry of Justice here and sign it on your behalf before the transfer of the fund could be affective into your bank account.

However be informed that you are required to get in touch with our legal counsel so that he will start procuring the required official formality documents on your behalf here in Ministry of Finance and Justice to enable us to affect the remittance of the said funds into your nominated bank account successfully.

But before our Bank will be able to effect the transfer of the Funds into your Account, We urge you to provide us with the Legal Documents mentioned below, as mandated by all Financial Institution Rules and Regulation on such Inheritance in Our Sub-Region.

1) Affidavit of Oath for Justification and Attestation of next of kin prove from Ministry of Justice here, this is to certify that actually Miss. Della Mason Duncan is the original Next of Kin to her late husbands's Fund, for the attestation and revocation of the Fund Deposit bond.

2) (Official Letter of Claims) which will officially authorize us to alter the Bond and effect the change of ownership on the Deposit File of the fund. Also to clarify that Miss. Della Mason Duncan as the Next of Kin have willingly and officially ordered Acquisition Merger Intermediary Investment Banking to release her Inherited Fund to you as the New Beneficiary.

3) (Clearance Certificate) from Ministry of Finance for easy and normal legitimate transfer into your Account so that there will not be any query from any Security Agents on the Fund when it arrives in your Account.

You have to contact our attached legal counsel who will assist you to obtain these legal formality Documents from the Ministry of Justice here and sign it on your behalf before the transfer of fund could be effective into your account.

It is your duty to contact him as the new beneficiary of the deposit files of late Mr. Mason Duncan since you are unable to come down here to witness the transaction by yourself.

You can contact our legal financial attorney whose contact address is stated herein:

Barrister Alexander Gibson
Address: Immeuble GYAM, 3rd floor - 01 BP 1380 Abidjan 01
Tel: +22508443488
Email: gibson.chambers1@yahoo.fr

Contact the Lawyer so that he will come up with the above mentioned Legal Documents. No access will be granted to the Account until these Legal Documents are submitted to our Bank.

We shall remit the fund transfer immediately you present those documents to our bank, We count on your cooperation.

Regards,
Mr. Jean-Laurent Bonnafé
Chief Executive Officer and Director of BNP Paribas.
You can contact me at admin @ scamnumbers . info
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +22508443488

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22508443488
Emails: della.mason2013@yahoo.com & rev.fatheranthony@rocketmail.com

From: Miss Della Mason Duncan - della.mason2013@yahoo.com
Dearest Friend,

Please permit me to share my happiness with you for what God has done for me, l know that this will come out as surprise to you.

I am happy to inform you about my success in getting my inheritance transferred, under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay.

Presently I am in Paraguay for investment projects with my own inheritance money.
Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us somehow. After the crisis in my country God shows me a final solution for me to have rest of mind.

Now, contact my Rev Father Anthony in Abidjan. In the person of: Rev Father Anthony

St. Bernard Attoban
Riviera Attoban
Abidjan, AB 25 BP 1375 CI
Phone :+22508443488
Email: ( rev.fatheranthony@rocketmail.com )

Ask him to send you the total of ($100.000.00 USD) which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with Rev father Anthony and instruct him on where to send the money to you.

Please l want you to do me a favor, if you can agree with me to give offerage half from the money which you will receive from Rev Father Anthony, please help me to give offerage ($10.000.00) so that they will follow me praise God for the miraculous he has done for me after all we passing through.

My good friend, you should believe that there is nothing God cannot do and also l wants you to be strong in prayer and believe on his miraculous.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferness at that time. In the moment, I’m very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the Rev Father Anthony on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with him, he will send the amount to you without any delay.

I am waiting to hear from you as soon as you receive the money.

Thanks and remain blessed.

Best regards.

Della Mason Duncan
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +22508443488

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22508443488

From: Chambers Alexander Gibson - gibson.chambers1@yahoo.fr
Barrister Alexander Gibson
Address: Immeuble GYAM, 3rd floor - 01 BP 1380 Abidjan 01
Tel: +22508443488

(Barrister Alexander Gibson Esq Chambers)

Date:18/01/2016

Attention:XXX,

Prior to your soliciting in accordance to the procurement of the Legal Documents for your Fund Transfer Process, Be informed that I have gone to inquire on how these Documents can be obtained from the High Court of Justice here.

Noted that this chamber is capable of acquiring and signing the aforementioned Documents on your behalf from the Ministry of Justice here in Cote d'Ivoire accordingly, However let it be known to you that, in this regards, Your full co-operation will be required in order to get these Documents obtained and signed on your behalf accordingly, hence I have gone to the High Court of Justice for the enquiry and I have been informed the cost of issuing these Documents as required from the Ministry of Justice here, will cost the sum of $2,250 dollars and you have to then my consultation fees $500 dollars as services charge.

Then the total cost will be $2,750 dollars. If is possible that you can send this money today, so that I will go to obtain these Documents from the Cote D'Ivoire Ministry of Justice and signed it on your behalf, also submit to the bank as it is required on your behalf, also copies of these Documents will be sent to you for your review.

Send your full biography as requested for obtaining the required documents. I hope with this full information these Documents will easily be obtained. Immediately you send the money I will go for the Documents on your behalf.

Henceforth I compel you to make haste and send to me the under mentioned requirements to enable us acquire the Documents on your behalf:

1) Your Identification card as the benefiting applicant.
2) All relevant documents as proof of existence.
3) Your Full contact address.
4) The cost of acquiring the Documents. $2750

The official cost of acquiring the Certificate on the tone of amount you intend to originate is the sum of $2250 USD.

Our consultation service charge is $500.

Send it with the information of my secretary through Western Union money transfer or Moneygram.

Name: Serele Zoua Aimee Marion
City: Abidjan
Country Code: (225)
West Africa

You should let me know as soon as you send the money so that I will send my secretary to go and withdraw it to enable me go for the Legal Document.

Yours in Service,
Barrister: Alexander Gibson(Chambers).
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.