+2348067234774

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+2348067234774

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +2348067234774 & +2348161155430
Emails: aaaabbblll122@gmail.com, info@lbrbda.com & tendercommittee@lbrbda.com
Domain: lbrbda.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Dear sir,

Thanks for your mail.

Firstly b,i want to inform you that this is a contract and not just an ordinary buy and sell.This is a contract between your company and a Federal Government of Nigeria Organization called the LOWER BENUE
RIVER BASIN DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY.This LBRBDA is an Organization set aside by the Federal Government of Nigeria to tackle the problems facing the Middle Belt region and that was why they are looking for this huge supply from your company.I am just an agent to link you up with the LBRBDA which you are to deal with them directly and for them to know if you are capable to handle this contract and they will pay you for produce and supply.

Secondly,the Government of Nigeria will pay you upfront (in advance) before you start production and supply.But one thing you should know is that there are conditions of the contract which the Organization
will let you know before they will pay you the money so that you do not disappoint them at all.

I have seen the Invoice and it is OK.

Sir, I want you to know that there are other 6 companies struggling to win this contract and they are disturbing both the chairman and other members of the Tender Board for them to award the contract to their
firm. Some are even lobbying with money to make sure that they win the contract.Some of them have done one contract or the other here before.

The chairman informed me that the Contract Tender Board is a very difficult office to deal with. If you can get the Contract Tender Board to approve the Tender, then the contract is as good as being
awarded to your company. The chairman informed me that the contract tender board is made up of 19 members, all of whom have votes. And any company seeking to handle the contract must have at least 10 out of the 19 votes to receive the contract. That is to say that at least 10 out of the 19 members must endorse your company before your company can receive the contract.

During the tender board meeting,some of the committee members were kicking against your company participation in this bid because you have not been dealing with the Organization and also you are not a
registered company with the Organization which the law demanded. Some of the committee members brought their own clients to bid but the chairman assured me that with his veto power that he will do everything to make sure that you win the contract.I am very optimistic that the contract will be awarded to your company due to my relationship with the chairman as long as you will not disappoint.

I will like you to call the Chairman,Tender Board Committee on the phone line stated below and you should urgently forward the invoice to their email for official approval by the tender board committee, send the invoice to the below emails.

Attn:Engr.Isaac Ocheja,(Executive/Project Director)
CHAIRMAN,TENDER BOARD COMMITTEE
LOWER BENUE RIVER BASIN DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY (LBRBDA)
KM 10 Mak-Otukpo PMB 2185 Makurdi.
Benue State, Nigeria
TEL:+234 806 7234774
Email: info@lbrbda.com, tendercommittee@lbrbda.com

Sir, Make sure that your director call him on phone in this direct telephone number:234-8161155430 so that he will see how important the contract is to you

Tell him that your company is capable of handling this project, try to make him like your company because a lot of companies are calling him to get this contract but he has assured me he will give it to your
company. Tell him that you are ready to do everything possible to get this contract. Let him know that I directed you to call him.

Do that and get back to me urgently.

Regards,
From the WhoIs for lbrbda.com:
Creation Date: 19-oct-2015
Expiration Date: 19-oct-2016

Registrant Name: Lbrbda
Registrant Organization: Lbrbda
Registrant Street: 548 Ekwusi road
Registrant City: New Jarsey
Registrant State/Province: New Jarsey
Registrant Postal Code: 81009
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.5173456648
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +1.5173456648
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: info@liberi.com
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.