+22968965605

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
ScamNumbers
Site Admin

+22968965605

Post by ScamNumbers »

Tel. No.: +22968965605
Email: sarahtawanda@outlook.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Comment left on main site:
On January 11, 2016 sarahtawanda@outlook.com writes:

My dear in lord, after reading your mail and your explanations are clear to me. Moreover,we don’t know each other before, but I got your information through chamber of commence here in my husband country republic of Benin.Beside i will to like explain my self to you. Actually, I am from London, married Africa man from Republic of Benin when I was twenty five years old and we live together in London and since I married my dearest husband I did not give birth since i married which is most important thing in marriage and been my dearly husband was a good Christian also love me so much, he did not complain for one and for that reasons I made a promised to him that I will be with him all the day of my life because it’s not easy to see a lovely man who can tolerate such from a woman he married without giving a child and reasons of marriage is to build family while I did not, it means fail him before his death.

Secondly, my husband is from a big family here in Benin and after his death I decided to leave London and come back to his country to honor him as I promised, when I came to Benin I fail sick which I did not take it as big thing and after some months am going down day by day then I went back to London to see my doctor through there my doctor confirmed the point of my sickness and also said I have few months to live, my dear in lord, I cried for one month and ask God is this you wish, if how you want me to end up my life in pain let his be done, then I later came back to my husband home in Benin to complete my promises and been my husband senior one was in Russian for years without coming home I still with the junior one, that is reason I decided to handle over the money to a foreign in that way you was surprised because he is one I trusted to handle my husband wealth as I wish, but he refused to pick my call or communicate with me since I lost my husband.

So please my dear in lord, I wish you should bear with me in my wish because I can not do what is not right to whom it may concern in this earth due to i must answer God at end if I do. The reason I take this decision is that my health has deteriorated so badly, I can not do this by myself anymore. I once asked members of my husband family here in Benin to close one of my accounts and distribute the money to some charitable organization which they refused and kept the money to themselves, Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be satisfied with what I left for them I decided to have outside contact who will help and complete my wish.

So please think well about this and I hopeful you will understand my explanation. I wait to hear from you,
Thanks,
Your sister in the lord.
Feel free to call +229 68965605
You can contact me at admin @ scamnumbers . info