+447509757832

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
ScamNumbers
Site Admin

+447509757832

Post by ScamNumbers »

Tel. Nos.: +447509757825 & +447509757832
Email: austinewatt@gmail.com
Scam Type: Employment Scam

Claims to be able to arrange Visas in Canada, UK, Australia & Newzealand, but isn't registered with the regulators in those countries
SHREWCROFT CONSULANTCY SERVICES
Foxbury Avenue, Off Perry St,
Chislehurst, Kent BR7 6SD
+44(0)7509757825/07509757832

WORK VISA AGREEMENT ANALYSIS

Dear Client, Date: ....... /............ /............

This is to inform and analyze to you all what you need to know about work visa.

AVAILABLE COUNTRIES: Presently we have work visas to the following countries: CANADA, UK, AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND.

PROCESSING TIME: Work Visa takes 21-25 working days for visa document processing, including work permit grant, residence permit approval, embassy appointment, Certificate OF sponsorship and others.

REQUIRED DOCUMENTS: The following must be available before kick starting of work visa processing:

Valid passport, recent colored passport photograph, Medical Report, CV/RESUME IELTS result minimum of 4.5( this is required for UK and New Zealand processing).

EXPENSES: These are the charges involve when planning on processing a work visa
Application fee: 150US$ (cost incur by the firm)
Processing fee: 250US$(cost incur to notarize your document and courier charges).
Work permit: 325US$ (cost incur by the immigration for work permit approval)
Visa Charge: 2,050US$ - 3,850US$ (It varies, depending on the country you applied your work visa to).

NOTE: Application & Processing fee are paid before kick starting of visa processing, work permit charge will be required when necessary while visa charge is paid when visa documents are ready.

HOW TO GET VISA DOCUMENTS: Visa documents will be delivered to client through DHL SERVICE and will be delivered to the destination for pick up within 3-5 working days.

PAYMENT METHOD: Payments are made through western union money transfer/ money gram for clients from Non-European countries (i.e. Clients from Asia, Africa, Australia and America Continents) while clients from European countries can make payment through bank wire/cash deposit/western union money transfer/money gram)

VISA GRANT: enclose in the documents to be forwarded to the client is the embassy appointment, where the client has to appear at the embassy with the documents for crosschecking and visa stamp on the hard copy of the passport

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION (FAQ):

WHAT IF I DIDN’T GET VISA GRANTED? IS MONEY BACK GUARANTEED?
Well, we have never had an issue of visa refusal ever, if client has never committed a crime and all documents and details given to us are true, then he/she will get a visa approval and incase he/she gets a visa refusal without having any criminal conviction history. Processing & Work permit Charges shall be refund within 72hours.

DO YOU ALSO HUNT FOR JOB?
Yes, we hunt for job for clients.

IS IT POSSIBLE TO GET A JOB WHEN I DIDN’T APPEAR FOR INTERVIEW?
Yes, It’s possible as we get all required details an employer needs from a candidate and we find the most suitable candidate for the post.

IS THERE ANY CHARGE FOR JOB HUNT OR ITS INCLUDED IN TH VISA EXPENSES?
Yes, we have a token charge (placement fee) for each vacancy.

DO YOU ACCEPT SALARY DEDUCTION FOR VISA CHARGE?
Yes, Salary deduction on monthly basis is accepted for visa charge (note; not for application, processing and work permit charges).

DECLARATION

I Mr./ Mrs./ Miss. ....................................................................................................... hereby declare that I have I have gone through the work visa agreement letter and I’m satisfied with the contents(charges, processing period etc) and I hereby date this letter for proceeding and also assure to respond in time for payment and not to delay any required documents for the visa processing success.

CLIENT’S SIGNATURE OFFICIAL’S SIGNATURE
You can contact me at admin @ scamnumbers . info