+221704677851

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
ScamNumbers
Site Admin

+221704677851

Post by ScamNumbers »

Tel. Nos.: +221776865760, +221704677865 & +221704677851
Emails: anitadominic101@hotmail.com, barrister.cissechamberslaw@yahoo.com & cisselaw_firmchamberss@lawyer.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

My sweet lovely darling Xxxx Xxxx, I thank you very much for the notification of the reply you received from the Royal Bank Of Scotland for the transfer. I greatly appreciate the love that you are filling into my empty life, I saw The message of Royal Bank Of Scotland. Today i have begged our Rev Father in the refugee camp to help me get an attorney lawyer from the high court , who will help us in getting the needed documents from high court of Dakar Senegal, to enable Royal Bank Of Scotland release the money to your Bank account in your country. I hope you remember my position here in the refugees camp, and that I have no means of handling this transaction perfectly without your help, So it is your duty to be in control of this transaction and to make sure that everything is well done, you must constant in communicating with the Bank since all communication is being directed to you, You have to always be sending to me any letter you received from the Bank, so that i will know exactly what is going on for the transfer.

After reading your message today I got lawyer contact from high court today through our Rev Father in the Refugee camp, the lawyer will help us to get all the needed documents from high court of Dakar Senegal, Make sure you contact the lawyer and ask the lawyer to help us get the needed documents to enable Royal Bank Of Scotland to transfer my inheritance money to your bank account. Then after the transfer of the money into your Bank account in your country. From there you will send some money to me to start coming to your country and start up a new life and further my education in your country, because i am really suffering here in this refugee camp so much . while i have something to live a better life. When you receive the money from Royal Bank Of Scotland, then you will help me to invest my inheritance money wisely in a very big business in your country.

Now there is no need for us to keep waiting since the Royal Bank Of Scotland.are ready to make this transfer once the documents are ready, Below is the contact of the Attorney lawyer I got from high court today through help of Rev.Father i ask him to help me look for an Attorney lawyer that will help us for the documents, So Contact Barrister Cisse. he is a registered lawyer in the United Nations and also a registered member in (Senegalese Ber Association) and ask him to get these documents for us from high court of Dakar Senegal-

Power of Attorney that will be in your name as the next of kin, and affidavit from ministry of justice Senegalese high
court to support the power of attorney and with my signature in it.

So we now only need the Power of Attorney, that will be in your name as the next of kin, and affidavit from ministry of justice Senegalese high court to support the power of attorney and with my signature on it. The lawyer have to get all this documents in your name , for the transfer of my inheritance money into your account.

Contact him Immediately you receive this message.

Barrister Cisse contacts information below:
Tele 00221-776865760
Tele 00221-704677865
Fax 00221 704677851
E-mail: barrister.cissechamberslaw@yahoo.com
E-mail: cisselaw_firmchamberss@lawyer.com
Address sicap liberte 4 villa 355
Dakar -Senegal

Meanwhile I had Informed the lawyer about you that you are my Partner Trustee Representative will contact him soon.. Darling the lawyer said that he will like you to contact him directly through his contact email's address so that he will help us to getting all the needed documents as soon as you contact him. I will like you to make contact with this law firm immediately and ask him to help us to get those needed document for us to enable you send them to the Royal Bank Of Scotland for the wire transfer of my inheritance money into your bank account , as you can see that everything concerning this transfer is completed, help me out to see that this Barrister Cisse get this documents, my prayers is with you and I know that God will surely see us through. Send the letter you received from the Bank Of Scotland. to the Barrister Cisse for him to understanding what we need from him and what he need to do for the documents.

I will never forget you in my life, God bless you, waiting to hear from you with the response from the Barrister cisse , Also make sure you Call Barrister Cisse on telephone so that he will see our seriousness for the documents , at the same time send also an email directly to him now. Darling don't forget to send your full contact information to Barrister Cisse. that will be in the documents such as your full name and your phone number and your home address, make sure you send your information to the lawyer don't fail it, And try to call him on phone so that he will see our seriousness for the documents. When you receive the money from Royal Bank Of Scotland, Then you will help me to invest my inheritance money wisely in a very big business in your country, Am always putting you in my daily prayers. Darling pray for me too. Thank you for your concern. Best Regard Love Anita.
You can contact me at admin @ scamnumbers . info