+448704952568

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
ScamNumbers
Site Admin

+448704952568

Post by ScamNumbers »

Tel. Nos.: +221776874012, +221776867281, +447980614720, +447031824839 & +448704952568
Emails: anitadominic101@hotmail.com, ro.bk.of.sc.la.nd@live.com, rbscustormercare@accountant.com & royalbankscotlandcoustormercare@rocketmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

My sweet lovely darling XXX, I believe you can handle this transaction very well. I am very happy for your concern and care towards me I was very happy because you are being there for me ,It's very painful in life when there is no body to depend on, But I am glad that i have you now to protect all my interest, If I was in position of taking care of myself it could have been better, But i know God must dry my tears some day, i believe with you because i really know that you are a good and honest man I really believe with you, If you will understand how great you have great an impart on me, then you will understand that I am owning you an appreciation for the healing you gave to my heart, For the lost hope of life. Please darling i want to beg you of one-thing, please I will like you to be calling me on phone through our Rev.Father's telephone number in the refugee camp here; +221-776874012 -OR- 00221-776867281 : As I do not have my own private phone for now, as refugee. please when ever you want to call, Remember to ask of Miss. Anita Dominic, when you call . the Rev Father will sent for me to come and speak with you. Because i will like to be hearing your sweet lovely voice all the time. and you will heard my own voice too. please don't fail to call me.

All is that i am waiting now, is your efforts to get my inheritance money transferred into your bank account, then from the money you will help me to prepare my traveling documents to join you over their in your country, so we will live to understand each other, while i continue my education in your country. then you will help me to invest the money wisely in a very big business in your country,

I want you to understand now that you are totally in control of this transaction as soon as the application letter is sent to the Royal Bank Of Scotland, because i don't have any access to monitor this transfer from the refugees camp, And i am giving you all my trust and good faith believing that you will not betray me when the Bank Of Scotland transfer my inheritance money into your bank account in your country, because I have already gone through a lot of pains, and wouldn't want to under go pains any more, There is something in me that has made me trusting you i pray very well and God told me that you are a very good and honest man, So please do not let me down. I decided to drafted an application letter just as i informed you before. so make sure you Contact the Royal Bank Of Scotland Plc and Inform me If you receive any message from them. Meanwhile I have already Informed the bank about you that you are my Partner Trustee Representative next of kin will contact them soon.So make sure you copy this application letter below and send it to the Royal Bank Of Scotland through their contact emails address , to release the money on my behalf,

Application Letter Below;:

Royal Bank Of Scotland Plc
Address-- 156 High Street Southampton SO142NP
Tel ------ +447980614720
Tel---------+447031824839
Fax -------+ 8704952568
Email - ro.bk.of.sc.la.nd@live.com

Email - rbscustormercare@accountant.com

Email - royalbankscotlandcoustormercare@rocketmail.com

APPLICATION FOR ACCOUNT CLOSURE AND TRANSFER OF MONEY.

Sir/Madam.

I XXX, I hereby request your respected financial
institution to close the bank account information No:
depositor:…….Dr.Christopher Dominic
Nationality:…………………. Sudan
Next of kin : ………… Miss, Anita Dominic
Amount deposited:…….$4.2million.USD
IBAN Number; …………… RBS2900855220997060257833
Routing Number;…………RBSV7054207318
Account Number:……….0704015359932035

That belonging to Miss Anita Dr.Christopher Dominic,and transfer the fund therein to my bank account to be forwarded to you on request.The credit balance is $4.2million.USD This application is necessitated by my status as the next of kin and beneficiary, entitled to inherit the deposit. If all the above information are correct, please let me know the procedures and requirements for release of the deposit without violating laws of Scotland and my country.

I hope my application would be given an urgent favorable consideration.

Yours faithfully,
XXX.

As soon you received any message from them just inform me, do not hesitate to let me know make sure you send the application letter to the Bank. Because I want to leave this country to join you as soon as possible. Darling try and kept this transfer secret to people for security reasons.Thank you for everything Regards love Anita.
You can contact me at admin @ scamnumbers . info