+221709179612

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
ScamNumbers
Site Admin

+221709179612

Post by ScamNumbers »

Tel. No.: +221709179612
Email: grace.bomari@hotmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Hello My Dearest Xxxx.

Thanks for the respond to my mail is true we have never meet in person but i have faith in God and i believe with him everything is possible as you can see faith is what broth us together and i know is for a purpose because i pray and fasted for seven days before i in back on this issue and i know with your help i will get this money transferred without any betray is now let for you to let me know if you are willing to stand for me in this transaction.by sending me this information i require after reading the document regarding this fund. and i also want you to understand that there is no illegal involvement in this transaction.

Please reply me urgently with your information's such as.

Your full name............................,

Your telephone number..........................,

Your age ................,

Your occupation...................,

Your full contact address..................... ,

I will submit them to the bank for them to be aware of your communication with their firm after I introduce you to the bank as my trustee then you will have every access to my father's deposit and then apply for it's claim and transfer directly on my behalf.yes you can also called me with the Rev. no +221 709179612 when you call tell him that you want to speak with me.

waiting for your reply with you full information as i noted
Yours true friend.

Miss Grace
You can contact me at admin @ scamnumbers . info