+221776874012

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
ScamNumbers
Site Admin

+221776874012

Post by ScamNumbers »

Tel. Nos.: +221776874012 & +221776867281
Email: sindysindyy@outlook.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

My sweetheart XXX, thank you for your message and all content has been understood. After going through your message I think you can handle this transaction very good. I appreciate your efforts to help and interest in me. Favorite I can not until when I be with you. Because you make me feel like I never fell. Thinking of you, fills me with a wonderful feeling.Your love gives me the feeling that the best is still ahead of us. You never pay me, and that's what keeps me going with you. They are simply reasonable person, I love you because you, when I bring the best out me.Every time to your e-mail, my heart missed a beat.You're one who holds the key to my heart.You always say what I need to hear, you have thought me the true meaning of love, love is what you mean to me and you all this for me.

I Mail from the office of Rev.Father in the refugee camp, because he was the only person I have now, it is very nice to me since I came into this refugee camp, but I am not living with him, I live in Hostel camp of the female. I told John Rev.Father Jecob. about my communication with you, he is the Reverend of the Church refugee camp here, and he allowed me to enter my e-mail in his office computer in the refugee camp, you can call me by Rev.Father phone number here; + 221-776874012 -OR- 00221-776867281: As I do not have my own private phone for now, as a refugee. I have no right or privilege to do something because it is against the law of the country in this refugee camp, as his person in jail, please make sure you call me today, I'll love to hear your sweet voice, please. Remember, Miss, Sindy Bouazizi, ask when you call me. He sends me to come and talk to you. I want you to take me as your sister and your partner in this transaction. Because this is my first time there. After the death of my beloved parents As I explained to you before this fund was deposited in my name. Now I would like you to allow as my beneficiary next of kin trustee representative of the bank, my heritage means to release into your bank account or a location of your choice, I'll wait and see if I'll be there to meet you and be in your country to see you face to face.

Following the transaction, my inheritance money to your bank account: You will help me withdraw some money from the account where the money was transferred, will help me to send money through the Rev.Father in the refugee camp, to get all my travel documents urgently to travel to your country, as my partner, for me on and join on in your country, so I continued my education in your country and for investment.

My feelings :

Despise money I really want you to take care and love me, I need you to always tell me the truth of your heart, honesty, sincerity and loyalty to me, I need you to be my best friend, my companion, my mentor as long as we came along together with real love I be definitely satisfied with you. I'm going to the rest of my life to appreciate life, but before we move on this transaction, I have some important questions to you.The questions below ::

1, I'll help you will help me, travel documents, to take you there to get in your country after you have my inheritance money from the bank?.

2, be sure to send your complete contact details to me as.

Your second name. ---------------

Your phone number for a faster in communication. -----------

And fax numbers. --------------

Also and address .----------------

3. Can I complete trust you? Am sure you will not betray me, after you have received my inheritance money from the bank?,

Once I receive your message, with your full contact information. then I'll be a letter of application in your name, to send to my bank as my beneficiary next of kin. From there, the bank will be to write letter to you, as my next of kin, so make sure you, so I my bank account details in order to contact to send your full information I give you the bank for the transfer with out no to delay. Finally'm here with some important documents that I can to you at your request billing between my late father and the bank that the payments to beneficiaries future next of kin notification, such as the death certificate and my late father statement. I want to hear from you very much Regads love Sindy.
You can contact me at admin @ scamnumbers . info
ScamNumbers
Site Admin

Re: +221776874012

Post by ScamNumbers »

Tel. Nos.: +221776874012, +221776867281, +447980614720, +447031824839 & +448704952568
Emails: anitadominic101@hotmail.com, ro.bk.of.sc.la.nd@live.com, rbscustormercare@accountant.com & royalbankscotlandcoustormercare@rocketmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

My sweet lovely darling XXX, I believe you can handle this transaction very well. I am very happy for your concern and care towards me I was very happy because you are being there for me ,It's very painful in life when there is no body to depend on, But I am glad that i have you now to protect all my interest, If I was in position of taking care of myself it could have been better, But i know God must dry my tears some day, i believe with you because i really know that you are a good and honest man I really believe with you, If you will understand how great you have great an impart on me, then you will understand that I am owning you an appreciation for the healing you gave to my heart, For the lost hope of life. Please darling i want to beg you of one-thing, please I will like you to be calling me on phone through our Rev.Father's telephone number in the refugee camp here; +221-776874012 -OR- 00221-776867281 : As I do not have my own private phone for now, as refugee. please when ever you want to call, Remember to ask of Miss. Anita Dominic, when you call . the Rev Father will sent for me to come and speak with you. Because i will like to be hearing your sweet lovely voice all the time. and you will heard my own voice too. please don't fail to call me.

All is that i am waiting now, is your efforts to get my inheritance money transferred into your bank account, then from the money you will help me to prepare my traveling documents to join you over their in your country, so we will live to understand each other, while i continue my education in your country. then you will help me to invest the money wisely in a very big business in your country,

I want you to understand now that you are totally in control of this transaction as soon as the application letter is sent to the Royal Bank Of Scotland, because i don't have any access to monitor this transfer from the refugees camp, And i am giving you all my trust and good faith believing that you will not betray me when the Bank Of Scotland transfer my inheritance money into your bank account in your country, because I have already gone through a lot of pains, and wouldn't want to under go pains any more, There is something in me that has made me trusting you i pray very well and God told me that you are a very good and honest man, So please do not let me down. I decided to drafted an application letter just as i informed you before. so make sure you Contact the Royal Bank Of Scotland Plc and Inform me If you receive any message from them. Meanwhile I have already Informed the bank about you that you are my Partner Trustee Representative next of kin will contact them soon.So make sure you copy this application letter below and send it to the Royal Bank Of Scotland through their contact emails address , to release the money on my behalf,

Application Letter Below;:

Royal Bank Of Scotland Plc
Address-- 156 High Street Southampton SO142NP
Tel ------ +447980614720
Tel---------+447031824839
Fax -------+ 8704952568
Email - ro.bk.of.sc.la.nd@live.com

Email - rbscustormercare@accountant.com

Email - royalbankscotlandcoustormercare@rocketmail.com

APPLICATION FOR ACCOUNT CLOSURE AND TRANSFER OF MONEY.

Sir/Madam.

I XXX, I hereby request your respected financial
institution to close the bank account information No:
depositor:…….Dr.Christopher Dominic
Nationality:…………………. Sudan
Next of kin : ………… Miss, Anita Dominic
Amount deposited:…….$4.2million.USD
IBAN Number; …………… RBS2900855220997060257833
Routing Number;…………RBSV7054207318
Account Number:……….0704015359932035

That belonging to Miss Anita Dr.Christopher Dominic,and transfer the fund therein to my bank account to be forwarded to you on request.The credit balance is $4.2million.USD This application is necessitated by my status as the next of kin and beneficiary, entitled to inherit the deposit. If all the above information are correct, please let me know the procedures and requirements for release of the deposit without violating laws of Scotland and my country.

I hope my application would be given an urgent favorable consideration.

Yours faithfully,
XXX.

As soon you received any message from them just inform me, do not hesitate to let me know make sure you send the application letter to the Bank. Because I want to leave this country to join you as soon as possible. Darling try and kept this transfer secret to people for security reasons.Thank you for everything Regards love Anita.
You can contact me at admin @ scamnumbers . info