+447024016706

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
ScamNumbers
Site Admin

+447024016706

Post by ScamNumbers »

Tel. Nos.: +447974875924 & +447024016706
Emails: lliainghazi@hotmail.com, royalbankscotland@i.ua & rossmcewan@consultant.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Dearest XXX,

Thank you for your quick response. Presently i am residing here in Senegal where i am seeking my political asylum as a refugee due to the crisis in my country. Secondly i want to relocate with you to start up a good business venture that will be profit oriented and also start my education over there. After many prayers here i decided to make this contact with you believing i am safe in your hand.now due to my political situation, i cannot make these claims by myself, i need a foreigner who will stand on my behalf to the bank, that is why i decided to make this contact with you, for you to stand on my behalf to the bank and ask them the possibility of transferring this fund into your position in your country. I will like you to first make contact with the bank where these funds have been deposited, let us hear from them before any other thing will be done.

This is the bank details.

Bank name: Royal Bank Of Scotland.
Contact parson Mr.Ross McEwan
Tel No: +44-7974875924
Fax : +44-7024016706
Email: royalbankscotland@i.ua / rossmcewan@consultant.com,
My late father's Account No, R/608902546/QB/91
Account Holder name: Dr.Ghazi Omar
Next of Kin: Miss, Lilian Ghazi,

Please i will like to let you know that i have already told the bank about my plans of transferring this money to your account and the only thing they told me was to tell you to contact them. So please honey contacts them with the email address i gave to you and hear from them first before any other thing OK. They are waiting for your mail or your call now please if you really want to help me contact them and hear from them OK. I will be happy to hear from you today when you write an email to them as i told you OK. Meanwhile will have to stop here for now and i will like to hear again from you!

Yours truly,
Lilian Ghazi
You can contact me at admin @ scamnumbers . info